ʚ sweet? ɞ

✦⁺₊ zenith  - the point in the sky or celestial sphere directly above an observer.

—————————————

" useless scums - i gave you one job," scaramouche looks down upon the agents bowing before his feet.

covered in multiple injuries, they keep their heads lowered, unable to look the harbinger in the eye. an angered harbinger is no easy task to deal with especially when it's the 6th.

they seemed to have been lucky today, scaramouche usually kills them on the spot if they couldn't seem to do their job right.

" pathetic. getting beat up by that captain," he scoffs sarcastically " i've never heard something so lame."

he crosses his arms, waiting patiently for at least one of them to speak up. there was no room in the fatui for these morons.

" sir," felix speaks up taking his eyes off the ground and looking straight into the higher-ups vivid purple eyes. " we'd like one more chance, please, kill us if we're still of no use."

the blonde was incredibly anxious. his life could be ended right here, right now without hesitation.

one wrong move and he would be dead. one wrong word he would be dead. but he made sure to choose his words carefully and wisely to avoid that circumstance.

scaramouche's laugh rings through his ears, " a second chance? you've already wasted that."

felix grits his teeth, determined to keep himself alive for he was a selfish man but that was the way of the fatui. any emotions, feelings or even sympathy for your victims would end up leading to your deathbed.

" i promise you we'll get our hands on that girl this time! please, just give us another chance." the blonde sounded quite desperate even though that wasn't nor his intention or necessary, it made him look foolish and rather inferior to the harbinger in which he really was.

scaramouche felt powerful, his presence was felt immensely within the room and he liked it. he chuckles airily, " alright, a third chance. fail to get the job done this time, i'll kill you in the most revolting way possible."

there's an evil grin that plays on the ludicrous harbingers lips that could even scare satan themself.
" get out of my office, hurry up and bring her to me," he waves his hand to dismiss his pawns. 

felix immediately obeys, having to drag out the rest of his quadrant out along with him — they were fortunate enough to escape death once again.