ʚ life and death ɞ

✦⁺₊ evanescent - soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing.

—————————————

felix whistles rounding up all of the fatui agents aboard the ship, they obey waiting patiently for their next orders.

" change of plans, you see that commotion over there," he points to the crowded area of people in which the agents nod to his statement. " our target is within that crowd."

the blonde agent fixes his hair putting up a fake smile. " don't kill anybody unless necessary, " felix warns. the last thing he wanted to deal with was a lawyer on his case, a specific lawyer in fact, who had to put up with on multiple occasions. another slip up and that could potentially land a hard hit on the organisation in liyue.

felix quickly gathers up all of his co-workers and prepares to leave the ship.

" where'd you think you're going fellas?" beidou has her back against a pillar, an unamused smirk on her face. " inviting yourselves aboard and leaving without notice, not on my watch."

beidou didn't know what was happening to be exact but all she knew was that she couldn't let the fatui get their filthy hands on you, if you really were in between that commotion somewhere.

not only that but she's extremely pissed off by the fact that of all people, the fatui were the ones who step foot on her ship without her rightful permission.

as if she didn't hate their guts already, her hatred only grew stronger due to the current situation.

" i'll teach you a lesson," she brings out her claymore swinging it slightly " hmm let's see what the outcome will be, shall we?"

-

as multiple blades clash, the crowd is too busy to notice the currently ongoing combat aboard the ship, far too distracted by what was happening in front of their eyes.

kazuha repeats the process multiple times — praying each time you would miraculously wake up.

no amount of oxygen taken into his lungs seems adequate. the chest compressions became sloppier and weaker, his lung capacity gets smaller and smaller ; he thinks that every rescue breath he gives you isn't enough.

seeing you in this state of equilibrium between life and death, saddens him immensely.

" y/n," his voice croaks before he pinches your nose once more, giving you another breath. it's impossible for the samurai to not lose a tiny amount of hope.