ʚ safety ɞ

✦⁺₊ latibule - a hiding place or a place of safety and comfort.

—————————————

everyone had their good and bad days. so did kazuha, believe it or not. no matter how carefree and relaxed he was majority of the time, there were times where he didn't feel like himself.

but he wasn't like the others. he wasn't rude nor presumptuous especially when it came to you.

he usually kept quiet, composed when he was in that sort of mood.

but if you had tried to poke in the right places, he had a choice of words to fend you off.

in contrast the two of you were ruled out as polar opposites in a way. however you got along very well.

kazuha was charismatic, easy-going, kind and gentle in a way you can't imagine.

and well, you?

you were talkative, good-natured, altruistic and somehow yet always manage to get yourself caught up in some sort of trouble.

kazuha didn't mind your personality at all. in fact, he cherished it.

he deeply cared for you. that was one thing he couldn't deny.

" hey kazuha, can we make fish today? i was thinking of frying it this time and adding some extra spices to it. just the way you like it and then maybe we could—"

" y/n...not now. i'm not in the mood." he sighed passing you a partly frustrated look. " i'm sorry. i just need some time alone, please understand."

the spark and enthusiasm in your voice had died as briskly as it had began.

his voice was so gentle, tender and he said it in the nicest way possible yet you couldn't help but feel slightly upset.

you smile nonetheless, quickly hiding your disappointment. " oh—it's okay! i understand. we could do that once you feel a little better."

kazuha nods at you affirmatively. " alright i'm going out for a walk, i'll be back soon."

" stay safe." you reply. sighing as his presence no longer remained in the room.

kazuha felt a little more relaxed seeing you out of the picture. now he could sort out his thoughts and problems without bothering you in some way.