ʚ encounter(s) ɞ

✦⁺₊ madrugada : to get up early in the morning at twilight - between midnight and the crack of dawn.

—————————————

" ah!" i scream.

a floating diaper fairy poked my arm not forgetting it was specifically a floating pink diaper fairy.

" paimon didn't mean to startle you lady y/n! paimon promises. paimon and traveller just wanted to help!"

it's voice was childlike in a way but i've heard worse, the pixie isn't even human so really i can't really compare it to anybody.

" don't worry about paimon, she's just emergency food. i'm aether."

aether had honey golden eyes to suit his blonde hair. his voice was soft, reminding me much of my brother but also kazuha. a mixture of both.

" emergency food! paimon's not emergency food!"

the fairy stomped her tiny feet. an angered expression on her face.

i chuckle lightly.

" youngest daughter of the kamisato clan. delighted to make your acquaintance, aether, paimon."

" oh wait paimon knows who you are! you're ayaka's sister!"

" indeed. so what assistance do you seek traveler?"

" watatsumi island, how do we get there without being noticed by the tenryou commission."

" hm, that's a tough question."

how do they get there without being noticed? watsatsumi island is quite a while away from here and considering the stunt that was performed not too long ago..

" why do you ask?"

" well you see, we thought we could trust you considering that you tried saving thoma. ayaka is unavailable right now and we asked thoma, he said we should speak to you."

" well i suppose i can help, do you wish to travel by boat?"

" yes, please."

" no aether! paimon gets sea sick on boats!"

" paimon will be fine. anything will do y/n."

" then it's settled, meet me in ritou by the docks at 10 o'clock. don't get spotted. although i have one question."

" why did you risk your life to save thoma?"