ʚ two sides to the same coin ɞ

✦⁺₊ addle - unable to think clearly; to confuse.

—————————————

" now now let's not get too hasty, shouldn't the man who shot her down go first? what'd ya say?"

the man with the large hammer surely had gotten a couple of inches closer to where he was previously standing.

i grimaced. just looking at them, listening to their words, the very sight of them made my eyes burn.

imagine. imagine being so horrendous in nature that you nearly brutally murder a defenceless girl with no valid reason.

who even were they? what did they want from me? too many questions. not enough answers.

i had to fight back somehow. let's disregard the fact that my leg was about to fall off. would i really want to die to these monsters?

there was a clear, concise answer to that question. a rhetorical one in fact.

the answer was no.

i'm not weak nor vulnerable. neither am i easy to shoot down with a blazing pyro bullet but it happened so what am i going to do now.

i need to fight back but somehow be smart about it. but how?

one of the men had grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking me up. i could hardly balance on my left knee yet alone seeing at it was injured. relying on my right one which was shaking with a mind of its own.

my hands immediately followed trying to endure the pain by prying his large hands off.

" are you paying attention, you have a voice don't you? so use it."

the fairly large man spat. a sinister look upon his face, full of malicious intent.

every action. every movement was killing me, agonisingly.

i couldn't keep going like this, especially with this imbecile pulling and tugging on my hair. it was getting on my nerves, tremendously.

" what's your name, hm?"

his grip even tighter, i desperately wanted to cry once more but crying was useless. crying in this situation would make everything ten times worse. i knew this.

the other men were stood not too far behind him. observing me carefully with their disgusting eyes.

" i said answer dammit!"