Olivia's POV:

"Olivia, we have some great news!" I heard my mom say walking into my room.

"Umm ok, what is it?"

"Liv, you got accepted" I looked at the letter again before screaming.

This is a joke, there is absolutely no way that I got accepted into the University of Utah!

Author's note: I know that it says university but just imagine that it says college lmao.

"Liv, you're moving there in a month, ugh, I'm so proud of you" I give my mom a huge hug before trying to sit back down and get on with the rest of my revision.

I actually can't believe that I got accepted. Things are going to go pretty great!

-
Joshua's POV:

"Josh, what are you working on?" Clairie asks walking into my bedroom.

"A new song for my album, why?"

"No reason, I just thought you should check this out!" I looked at the letter in front of me.

"Wait, is this a joke?!" I asked nervously.

"No, oh come on Josh, you always said that you would like to go to college and now's your chance!" Clairie said plopping down on the chair next to me.

"Yeah, but that was before I got successful with my music, what if I lose fans, what if..."

"OK I GET IT!" Clairie yelled before she places my acceptance letter in the bin.

I slowly walked towards the bin and grabbed the letter.

Hmm, maybe college won't be so bad, right?!

-

Hi guys, how are you all? It feels so weird to be here with you all again considering it has been 2 years but here I am, republishing this book that made me into the writer I am today.

I made some amazing friendships through writing this book and I hope that I can continue not only to build on those friendships that were formed in 2020, but also to meet some new wattpadders because I'm aware that some of you here might not have read any books by me before so if that's the case, then it's great to have you hear!

Considering a lot has changed in 2 years, I thought that I should do a couple of facts about myself.

1) So first of all, hi, my name is Emily but you guys can call me Em or whatever you want to call me.

2) I'm an only child. When I was younger, I always dreamed about having a baby sister or brother but tbh, I kind of enjoy being an only child because it gives me more creativity.

3) I am self taught at the keyboard. You can thank Olivia because she introduced me to Taylor Swift and the first song I managed to play was Cruel Summer but now, I can play almost everything.

4) I loveee music so much

5) I'm a Scorpio and my birthday is the 14th of November.

6) My favorite tv shows are HSMTMTS, Stranger Things, Julie and The Phantoms, The Babysitters Club, Full/Fuller House and Alexa and Katie. I have a lot of shows in that list that have been cancelled and I'm so mad at Netflix for doing that.

7) My favorite movies are Spiderman No Way Home (I normally don't cry at movies but I bawled my eyes out watching that) Tangled, The Greatest Showman, Hamilton, Zombies, Wonder and all of the hsm movies.

8) I now have a pet dog. He is called Mackey and he'll be turning 3 in May.

So there are a few facts about myself. If you have any questions that you'd like to ask, feel free to put them in the comments but yeah, I missed you all so freaking much.

Em xox