22

Olivia's POV:

"Wow, this looks homey!" I walked into the little cafe.

It reminded me of the one by my house. I used to always go there because I finished off my school work. Sometimes, it was kind of like my escape place!

Flashback

"Ok Liv, I want you to finish off all your homework considering that you haven't even bothered to finish it all!" I looked up at her shocked.

Sometimes, she could be way too controlling of my life. I mean, she doesn't want me to go to a party just because she thinks I'm not old enough yet. I'm not even allowed to wear makeup!

"Mom, please, today is my day off, can't I at least finish it later?"

"Olivia, you will finish it from now till the end of the day and if it still isn't done, same thing tomorrow and that means that you will finish it until it is done!" She slammed the door shut and locked it.

End of Flashback

"I found it the other day, I tried to show the others but they weren't really interested!"

"Well, I'm interested!" I sat down in this little booth before looking down at my phone.

You know what, Ethan seems like a really nice guy. I'm lucky to have a friend like him.

"Olivia!" I heard someone shout. Oh no!

-
Ahh cliffhanger, ok do you think Nickelodeon/Disney Channel went downhill after shows like Jessie, Victorious etc left. Let me know what you think!