83

Sofia's POV:

I could sense that something was bothering Olivia but I decided to let it go. After all, she's probably worried about what the nurse might say!

We sat down in the nurses office, I could tell that Olivia was stressed, she was biting her nails and she only does that when she is stressed!

Authors note: A habit that I do even if I'm not stressed lmao

"Olivia Rodrigo!" The nurse called out.

I let her walk inside before giving her a little wave. I hope that it isn't too serious!

-

Olivia's POV:

I started feeling dizzy as soon as I walked in the room. I was told to sit on this chair whilst she examined me carefully.

"Right Olivia, you have gotten some shards of glass in your hand, I would suggest that you look away while I do this!" The nurse said.

I immediately did what I was told, I couldn't help to think what would have happened to me if no one came to look for me. The pain was unbearable, I am just glad that I don't need to keep it a secret from anyone anymore!

"Right, all done, just remember to take some medicine three times a day to ease the pain, also, I am going to book you in for some counselling sessions!" I nodded before getting up slightly.

"Hey Liv, how did it go?!"

"I have to take this three times a day and I have to do some counselling sessions" I pointed at the yellow medicine.

"Oh Liv!" She pulled me into a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't know about this sooner"

"Don't be, I didn't tell you and Madi because I didn't want to worry you"

"Yeah, but now I'm worried!" I smiled at her slightly.

What would I do without Sofia, Madison and Josh?!

-

Thanks for all the love and support. It means the absolute world. Ily all sm

Em <33