77

Joshua's POV:

I felt sorry for Liv. She had hardly ever had a family so I decided to introduce her to mine!

"Josh, where are we going?!" Olivia asked nervously.

"You'll see"

We walked towards them. I could tell that Olivia was stressed. Has she never met anyone's parents before?!

-

Olivia's POV:

As soon as I realised that Josh was going to introduce me to his family, I just felt nervous. I have never met anyone's parents before because I spent the majority of the time being locked in my room!

"Hey guys, I have someone that you'd like to meet!" Josh said giving me a little encouraging push.

"This is Olivia by the way"

"Omg, you're so pretty, I'm Laura, Josh's mom!" Laura said before I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you"

"Ok, enough of the small talk, are you two dating?" A girl with blonde hair and loose curls asked.

"WINTER!"

"What? I'm just wondering!"

"Umm, no, we are just friends" I said before looking down at the floor nervously.

"Oh, sorry!" I smiled at the girl.

I got the chance to talk to them for a few minutes. They are all really nice people and I am happy that I managed to get the opportunity to talk to them!

"Hey Olivia!"

"Yeah?"

"We were going to have a catch-up with Josh on his studies and you can come along, if you want to" Taylor, Josh's dad said.

"Umm, I'd like that, thank you" I smiled before walking back to my mom.

I'm glad that Josh could cheer me up, I'm feeling a lot better about everything!

-
But will that last for long. Also, we stan the Bassett's.

Love you all, thanks for reading!

Em 💖