79

Olivia's POV:

I was currently being hit by my mom. I honestly don't know what to do. I can't just walk away. I have tried that in the past and it didn't work!

"Mom, please, stop!" I yelled before she pushed me against the wall.

I started to cry, I had no idea what I should do. I tried to wiggle out of her grip but it was too late. I was trapped!

She started to cover my mouth so that I couldn't scream. She started to grab a glass bottle and smashed it against the wall, missing me but still causing my hand to bleed slightly. I was so scared!

She only started to do this after her mom died. I wasn't born then but when I was 2, she got involved with some crazy people who used to abuse little girls. I used to cry everyday. I didn't feel safe.

Soon afterwards, my mom started to become obsessed with drinking and used to leave smashed bottles all over the floor. I remember waking up to the sound of fighting. I used to always call for help but it was no use!

Then, she became metal. I have never told anyone this before but she killed my grandparents. I wasn't even allowed to say goodbye

My life is just a living hell and right now, I might as well end it!

-

I gave you a warning about this chapter. I feel like I should maybe put this story as mature but I won't be writing about smut so I dunno. Lmk what you think I should do!

Em xx