71

Olivia's POV:

I am currently in the dorm with Josh. He said that he has planned something but I don't know what!

"Liv, let's go!"

"Ok, but can you please tell me where we are going?!"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you!"

Josh seriously wasn't giving any hints about where we where going! I honestly why he is keeping this a secret but I guess I am going to have to wait!

-

Joshua's POV:

"Ok, we are here!" I said pulling up.

"Why are we going to the mall?"

"You'll see!"

I was taking Liv to all the best stores that she missed going to as a child. First stop, Disney Store!

"Omg, they have a Disney Store?!"

Wow, who doesn't know about Disney Store?!

"Josh, can we please go inside?!"

"Sure!"

Liv and I walked inside the store. I could see Olivia beaming the entire time and that made me smile!

"Josh, thank you for taking me here, you really are the sweetest person ever!" I smiled at Liv.

"You're welcome, is there anything that you would like?!"

"Umm, I like this toy!"

She started pointing at Pua from Moana. We watched it the other night when Ethan was technically cheating on Liv!

"Ok, let's go!"

"Uh hi, are you Joshua Bassett?!" A  young girl asked.

"Umm yes!"

"Omg, I am such a big fan, my name is Sophie!"

"Oh hi Sophie!" I said smiling at her.

"Can I take a photo with you? You don't have to because I know that you are in public and stuff!"

"No problem!" I smiled at the camera before saying goodbye to the young girl and her mother.

"They were very respectful, do you get a lot of fans like that?" Liv asked hugging Pua whilst we waited in the queue.

"Sometimes, it does depend though!"

"You love your fans, don't you?!"

"Of course!"

We finally got in the queue. I could see that Olivia was genuinely happy and seeing her happy just makes me happy!

"Thank you!" Olivia said before we left the store.

"Ok, where next?!"

"Follow me!" I said before she nods excitedly.

I hope that Olivia likes where I am taking her next!

-
We love Josh don't we. But the question is, are they going to confess?! Right, so my question to you is what is your favourite original song from Olivia Rodrigo? Mine is Gross, Pay Grade, Jealousy, Jealousy or All I Want.

Lmk in the comments!

Em 😘