21

Olivia's POV:

"Josh, where are you? I really need to talk!" I yelled before bumping into Ethan.

"Hey Liv, are you ok, you seem stressed about something?!"

"Well I am trying to find someone but it is no use!"

"Ok, who exactly are you looking for?"

"Oh, it's no one really!" I suddenly got super nervous.

"Hmm, well if it isn't important, why don't you spend time with me instead?"

"I dunno, don't you have to go to class soon?"

"It starts in two hours, come on Liv, you don't want to sit around all day waiting for someone who isn't probably thinking about you right now!"

Ethan's right, I just need to let loose and  have fun. Ever since I have arrived, everything has been super stressful but maybe I shouldn't worry about things so much!

"So are you in?"

"Yes, I'm in, so what are you thinking of doing?" I asked excitedly.

"Hmm, how about we just go to the new cafe downtown and just chill, drinks on me!" I smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good, um, thank you for doing this!" I said before following him.

Maybe this will be fun. I mean, Ethan seems like a fun person so why not spend some quality time with him. And also, I get to discover Utah at the same time!

Nothing could possibly happen, right?!

-
Thanks for reading! I love you all

Em 💖