44

Joshua's POV:

"Josh, can I talk to you for one sec?!" Annie asked dragging me into the kitchen.

Me and Annie have been friends since we were 5. We have always had each other's backs and overall, she is just easy to talk to!

"Uh sure, we'll be back!" I said to the others who were currently watching reruns of Glee.

We walked into the kitchen together. Normally, Annie talks to me whenever she is feeling stressed or needs advice.  I wonder what happened!

"So, what's up?!"

"Well... I know that you probably are sick of relationship problems and stuff like that but I need to get this off my chest!"

Wait, Annie doesn't like me, does she?!

"Ok, what is it?!"

"Ok, I sort of like Asher but I think that Peyton also likes him!"

Oh, this is bad!

"I love Peyton and I don't want to hurt her but at the same time, my feelings keep growing and I don't know what to do!"

"Ok, don't stress about this Anns, ok, I'm sure that Peyton will support you!"

"But Josh, I'm scared, I'm scared that I might lose my best friend!"

"Ok, for now, don't mention it to Peyton but at some point, you have to tell her, she deserves to know!"

"Thanks Josh, enough about me, I want to talk about you!"

Oh this won't end well!

-
Hi guys. So, what do you think of Annie's and Josh's relationship. I think that it's a friendship that we didn't deserve but your queen is going to make sure that we feature as many people in chapters as possible!

Love you all

Emily