51

Joshua's POV:

I sat on my bed, I messed things up. Olivia is probably at Ethan's right now and I didn't do anything to stop it!

That was until she walked in!

"Liv, aren't you supposed to be at Ethan's?!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She slammed the bathroom door shut and I could hear her crying.

"Liv, please, open the door!"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" She opened the door.

Wow, she was crying, what happened?!

"Liv, I need you to talk to me, ok?!"

"ETHAN IS A PLAYER, HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND ALL ALONG!"

"It's ok, it's ok!"

"Sorry, I'm yelling!"

"Liv, I don't care, as long as you're ok, that's all that matters right now!"

-

Olivia's POV:

Josh is being pretty sweet. I like this side of Josh!

"I just, I feel like I am a failure, I'm a failure to my mom, to my friends and to Ethan!"

"Liv, look at me, you have the most kindest and sweetest soul, if Ethan didn't want you, then he isn't worth your time!"

Josh has never said that to me before. It definitely makes me feel better about myself!

"Umm Liv, can we put the past behind us now?!"

"Sure, thanks Josh, I really needed that!"

"Anytime Liv, so how about we do something fun?!"

"Sure, like what?!"

"We could watch all the shows that you missed as a child!"

"Sure!"

Josh definitely knows how to make me feel better, I'm glad that I have a friend like him!

-

So, Josh is being pretty sweet. He will probably stay like this for most of the story now. So, who hates Ethan now?! Bet ya didn't see that coming!

See ya

Em