72

Olivia's POV:

I was so happy right now. I had just been to the Disney Store with Joshy. Like, I never knew that a Disney Store existed!

"Ok, next stop, Build a Bear!" I looked at the window, omg, they are so cute!

"Anything that catches your attention?!"

"Umm, ooh, I like this one!" I said pointing at the bear which had light brown skin.

"I like this bear too, come on, we need to bring this bear to life!"

"Hi, welcome to Build a Bear, are you ready to put your foot on the pedal?!"

I looked at Josh who gave me a reassuring smile.

"Yes, I'm ready!" I put my foot on the pedal.

I watched it get stuffed and it was literally the cutest thing ever. I have to say, I'm glad that Josh took me here!

"Right, in order for your bear to come to life, we need to give it a heart so I want you to give it a little rub and most importantly, make a wish!"

"Ok!" I grabbed one of the little hearts and gave it a gentle rub.

"Are you ready to make your wish?!" I nodded before I shut my eyes.

I wish that I will be able to tell you everything, and I hope that I will do a good job at looking after you!

I opened my eyes before placing its heart inside the bear. It honestly looked so cute!

"Liv, you have finally got your first Build a Bear!" I smiled at him before giving it a little squeeze.

"Well, technically, it's our bear, I mean, I guess you're the father!"

"Then, we better get some clothes for our son, we don't want him to be naked!"

We looked at all the little outfits. Josh picked out some glasses whilst I picked out some red sneakers.

"Ok, this is cute!"

"It is but we need to name our son and make a birth certificate!"

"I agree, so, any ideas?!"

"I think Franklin!"

"Franklin?!"

"Yeah, it looks like a Franklin!"

"I like it, Franklin it is!"

"Ok, so we need to submit our names and then print it off!"

"Ok, and done!" I smiled at Josh who went up to pay for Franklin.

They put him inside a little bag for us. It was honestly the cutest place ever and I couldn't thank Josh enough!

-
Yay, Franklin. I couldn't forget about him. So Josh and Olivia both still like each other but will they admit?!

Ok byeeeeee