7

Olivia's POV:

I sat down by the nearest bench writing some song lyrics in my notebook. The reason why I started writing songs was because of Joshua, I hoped one day that I would get the chance to meet him and I could play him one of my songs.

But that was a stupid dream. I finally had the chance to spend some time with him and I messed it up. I knew that I shouldn't have said that to him but I was so excited and I guess that it sort of slipped out.

"Hey, can I sit here?!" I looked up to see a curly haired girl in front of me.

"Sure!" I said patting the seat down next to me.

"I'm Sofia, what's your name?" 

"Olivia"

"Aww Olivia is such a pretty name, so what are you doing out here, you look lonely?" She seemed very happy and I suppose that I needed someone like that right now.

"My roommate is a boy, but not just any boy, it's Joshua Bassett!" I said before she looked at me with excitement.

"WHAT? HE IS ACTUALLY HERE!" She screamed.

"I wouldn't get too excited, he isn't exactly friendly, in fact, he is probably the most annoying person on the planet"

"Uh, you might want to take that back!" I turned around to see the curly haired boy walk away. Wait, was he going to apologize to me?!

"I have to go, it was nice meeting you Sofia!" I said before running back to the room.

I messed things up, again!

-

Aah, what do you think will happen now?! Their relationship sure is starting off as a bumpy start but will it last longer than expected or will they make up and apologize?!