75

Joshua's POV:

"Hey Anns, hey Hales!" I said walking in the apartment.

"Hey, so, how are things going with Liv?"

"I mean, she's starting to loosen up around me but I honestly don't know"

"God, can you just confess to her already?" Hayley said sitting down in the chair next to me.

"HAYLEY!"

"What? It's the truth"

"Ok, I think that you should see if she starts to tense up around you, then you should confess"

"Will that work?!" I asked before Hayley put her head in her hands.

"Don't know but it's worth a try"

"Ok, how are things going with Asher?"

"Well for starters, Peyton is ignoring Annie and..."

"HAYLEY SHUT UP!!!"

"Nope"

"I just feel so guilty, like I have lost my best friend"

"Hey, we are friends"

"Yeah but you're a dude!"

I spent the majority of the day at Annie's but I really needed to check on Liv. Today is definitely not an easy day for her!

I walked into the dorm before Olivia pulls me into a hug. Oh God!

-
Olivia's POV:

I am just so scared. I feel so alone. Like nothing in the world is going to change how I feel!

"Liv, what's wrong?"

"I'm scared of what she might do to me!"

"Liv, I know that you are scared but I'm going to be right by your side so if she tries anything, she won't get far!"

"Josh, I have never showed this before but I think that I need to"

I pulled up my sleeves. The reason why I wear so many hoodies is because I am being abused. I never told anyone this before or even shown anyone my scars but if I don't, I'm scared that I might hurt even more!

"Liv, I don't know what to say!"

"Don't say anything, I just wanted to show you"

"Liv, you don't deserve this, nobody should hurt you because you are amazing"

I looked at Josh nervously. He has never said anything like that before!

"Look Liv, she is trying to ruin your life, don't let her because she will just make your life a misery"

I am starting to feel a little bit better but I am dreading of what today will bring!

-
We hate Olivia's mom but she will be in the next chapter. Also, the Bassett family will definitely be in the next chapter. Sorry for any confusions

Ly all

Em xoxo