14

Olivia's POV:

"So, does anyone want to meet up tomorrow?" Madison asked.

"Sure, oh, can I have your number, you know, just so I don't miss anything!"

"Sure, I'll put everyone's in!" I smiled at Madison, she was so nice!

"Ok, thank you, I'll see you guys later!" I said before leaving.

"Bye, it was nice meeting you guys!"

I think I'm gonna like it here!

-
Joshua's POV:

I was currently in the dorm. I had no idea where Olivia had gone. I walked into the room and poof, she had gone!

"Hey!" I heard her say before I hopped off my bed.

"Hey, where were you, I didn't know where you went?!"

"Same here, look Josh, I get it, I know that you want to spend time alone and because you are famous and I'm not, you don't like me, well guess what, you are just a waste of my time!" Olivia said before I looked at her with shock.

"Liv, this isn't about you, it's about spending time with people that I truly care about!"

"Oh, so you don't care about me, I at least thought that we could try and be friends, but ever since I have arrived, you always make an excuse not to hang out with me!"

"Liv I..!"

"No, it's too late, presides, I have a new group of friends who actually care about me!"

"Oh and Josh, don't come running back to me when you need a shoulder to cry on!"

I looked at her slam the door shut. What have I done?! I messed things up again!

-
Aww, so, Olivia and Josh are having a bit of a rough patch. What do you think will happen now?! Do they have any chance of becoming friends or will they overcome their differences. Read to find out!