15

Olivia's POV:

I had had enough of stupid Joshua. I get it, he's famous but that doesn't mean that he should act like a jerk!

"Hey, omg, your hair is so soft, please tell me your ways!" I looked up at the boy who had sat down beside me.

"I'm sorry but who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Frankie!"

"Olivia, nice to meet you"

"Ok seriously, what do you use on your hair?" I giggled at his remark and you know what, it felt good to laugh!

"I use Dove!" I smiled at him.

"Looks like I'm busy tomorrow then!"

"But why are you so glum, you don't look happy at all!"

"Just roommate problems!" I sighed slightly.

"Well.. if it makes you feel better, I could go and beat up whoever is hurting you!"

"I don't think that you should do that!"

"But I will, I'll get my baseball bat ready and I will kill them!"

"Omg, you are serious!" I looked up to see that he was already holding a baseball bat.

"I wasn't kidding!"

"It's just hard, I don't know why he acts like I don't exist but he does and I'm so done with being nice to him!" I ranted to Frankie.

"Maybe he is just awkward, maybe he has trouble socializing with people!"

Hmm, I dunno, aren't celebrities supposed to socialize with people?!

"I dunno about that!"

"Just give him another chance, like I always say, second chances are worth a lot!" I smiled.

"Thanks Frankie, I really needed that!" I said before he pulled me into a hug but I think it was just an excuse to smell my hair again.

"Ok, now be the better person and apologize!" I nodded before leaving him.

I should give Josh another chance, I do want to be friends with him and hopefully, we can put the past behind us!

-
Hi, I would like to give some honourable mentions to these people because they are absolutely amazing. Ily xx

flowersloveletters

-livsrodrigo

Telad6

lilacxmoonlight

sarazpanda28