52

Joshua's POV:

I signed into Disney Plus. I felt so bad for Liv, so I decided to add a profile for her. That way, she could use Disney Plus whenever she liked!

"Hey Liv, I got a surprise for you!"

"Ok, what is it?!"

"Well... you know how your mom is so strict and you don't have a Disney Plus account?"

"Yeah?"

"I added a profile to my laptop, that way, whenever you feel the need to, you can use it!"

"Thanks Joshy!"

Wait, did she just call me Joshy, Ilike it, I might finally be getting through to her!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.."

"Liv, don't worry about it, I like it!"

"Thanks, also, why is my profile Snow White?!"

"I thought that it would be funny!"

"You know how much I hate her, the evil huntsman should've killed her off!"

"Ok, I'll change it!"

"Thanks, much appreciated!" She said before rolling her eyes.

-

Olivia's POV:

Josh didn't have to do that. He is so sweet and thoughtful and uh oh, I'm rambling!

"So, what are we watching first Bassett?!"

"Hmm, oh, you have got to watch The Suite Life!" I smiled at him.

We were currently watching The Suite Life and it's probably my favourite show. I have to say, Bassett knows good shows!

"You ok, Liv, you seem off!"

"I'm just thinking about things!"

"Like what?!"

"Well.. for starters, what is going to happen now, all of my friends like Ethan and as soon as they notice me avoiding him, they'll know what's up!"

"Maybe I should hang out with your friendship group, just so that Ethan doesn't try anything!"

"Believe me, I'm done with Ethan, he can run back to his girlfriend but I won't be dating anyone in a long time!" I said before Josh looked upset.

Did I say something wrong?!

-
Joshua's POV:

I was hoping that Liv liked me but I don't know, maybe she isn't ready but I am not giving up on her. Not in a million years!

-
Oop, does Olivia like Josh but is scared to admit incase she gets hurt?!

Bye guys

Em xxx