13

Su Yang didn't sleep soundly. One reason was due to the troubles in his heart and the other was because the sun in the stone forest was too bright. If he wasn't terribly exhausted, he would definitely not be able to fall asleep in this kind of situation.

Just as Gu Feidi's footsteps approached, Su Yang opened his eyes.

He sat up straight. When he saw that it was Gu Feidi who was the first to reach this exit, he didn't feel surprised at all.

In the script, the protagonist Gu Feidi was undoubtedly the character with the most transparent heart and the most focused on practicing martial arts. It took him less than half an hour to get out of the stone forest formation; breaking the fastest record since Lesser Jade House was established. Because of this, he was hand picked by the most senior master when he entered Lesser Jade House and instructed most carefully.

Later, he mistakenly intruded into the Veiled Pearl Pavilion at the back of Lesser Jade House and obtained the invaluable guidance of a brilliant master who was in seclusion, thus growing into a hero who was truly unrivaled in martial arts.

It can be said that Gu Feidi's path to greatness began when he stepped out of the stone forest formation.

Su Yang leaned on the boulder and looked up at Gu Feidi, who was standing in front of him with sunlight shining on his back. He couldn't help but feel a little surprised: He's already here. Why doesn't he go out?

"Why aren't you leaving the formation?" Gu Feidi asked calmly.

Su Yang: .....

Okay, turns out it's my problem again.

But he really didn't come here voluntarily!

Su Yang made an effort to appear haughty, he curled the corners of his lips and directed a wicked smile at Gu Feidi before drawling: "I have yet to decide whether or not I want to enter Lesser Jade House."

Gu Feidi's face changed slightly and he asked: "Why do you hesitate?"

Su Yang pondered for a while and referenced the Jianghu rumours of the Devil Sect's Young Saint: 'I despise rules the most, respectfulness, nurturing... I'm used to being pampered and there are no beauties to serve my food and dress me. I can't stand it. At first glance, this Lesser Jade House is a place full of regulations. I have to consider carefully whether or not to tie myself here...'

Gu Feidi said: 'Lesser Jade House has become a legend of Jianghu because it is a martial arts giant, other schools of Jianghu are incompetent. If you squander your talent like this because you are greedy for pleasure, I am afraid it will be difficult to gain a foothold in the Jianghu in the future."

Su Yang raised an eyebrow and smiled: "Isn't that a good thing?! You should be happy about it."

Gu Feidi's expression finally revealed an angry scowl.

He gritted his teeth for a while and said in a low voice: "I don't need you to give way like this every time. You and I should compete fairly to determine which of us is superior! You arrived here first but didn't go out. Fine then, I won't go out either. Nevertheless, you and I must be differentiated by who goes out first."

Once he finished speaking, he actually turned around, walked to the huge boulder opposite Su Yang, sat down cross-legged upon it and ceased acknowledging Su Yang.

Su Yang was dumbfounded.

He wasn't aware that he had hurt Gu Feidi's pride by saying 'You should be happy about it', but he groaned internally: Since when did Gu Feidi have such an immature disposition? Isn't this a bit too sudden?!