38

Hearing the coldness in Gu Feidi's tone, Su Yang suddenly thanked his good fortune.

—— Was he boosting Gu Feidi's good impression of Pu Lingyun or was he boosting Gu Feidi's resentment of him? Pu Lingyun was Gu Feidi's xiao shimei and the heroine. He, the Devil Sect's Young Saint, was there persistently asking about Pu Lingyun, what's up with that?

Can't blame Gu Feidi for getting furious!

So Su Yang immediately denied: "No, no, nothing like that."

After he finished speaking, he tried to change the subject again: "So where is this? How did you get in? You said we couldn't go back the same way?"

Gu Feidi exhaled angrily with a 'mmm' sound, but he still sounded a little displeased.

He quickly adjusted to a better mood and recounted plainly the incident of the two of them encountering the Eluo Ghost Tent soldiers after falling off the cliff: "Eluo Ghost Tent had someone set a net in the river in advance, which obviously shows that they were prepared. Now, I suspect that the news of the Dubious Tomb of the Sword Sage was deliberately disseminated by them into the Central Plains martial world circles. I just don't know... what their ultimate goal is."

Su Yang looked dazed in the dark.

This story arc originally belonged to Gu Feidi and Pu Lingyun. He never participated, but he knew that the plot of the Tomb of the Sword Sage in the script was not so complicated.

What a joke. This plot was set up to cultivate the relationship story between the protagonist and the heroine. It's so complicated, how do you expect both of them to start getting romantic?

Moreover, the original book 'Arch-Rivals' was also written by a lady. Su Yang thought that the stories written by the ladies should be just like in the script: free and easy, sweet and intimate, with a villain who would occasionally cause trouble. There was no need to arrange any conspiracies, intrigues or machinations.

But this current situation; was it launched by some kind of god?

Eluo's Ghost Tent? In the script, it was basically just background scenery! How did it shoot up so suddenly!

Seeing that Su Yang wasn't replying, Gu Feidi pursed his lips and said in a low voice, "Forget it. You are seriously injured, better to rest first. When you can move without hurting yourself, we have to consider how we are going to get out of this place alive."

Su Yang, whose mind was completely confused let out an 'oh', endured the pain of the wound on his back, crossed his legs and began to meditate. He cleared his mind and manoeuvred his inner strength to heal his injuries.

It was not known how much time had passed, but he may have lost too much blood and was feeling a little drowsy. His head swayed, his body swayed and finally he carelessly fell onto Gu Feidi's shoulders, leaned along and almost fell back into the underground river.

Gu Feidi quickly stabilised him, sighed silently and extended his crossed legs to let Su Yang pillow on them.

Nothing could be done since this platform was too small and he couldn't move even if he wanted to.

Su Yang murmured in a daze, curled up and actually fell asleep. However, he didn't sleep so steadily this time.

It was alright at first. He dreamed that he was fleeing on the Wasteland. Although he was a little nervous, he didn't feel scared. Later, he reached the edge of a lake. What he saw was a mountain of corpses and the sea of ​​blood connected to the water of the lake, dyeing it crimson. A corpse came out of the bloody water with his thin sword stuck in its chest.