43

Su Yang had just started to speak but Gu Feidi's expression instantly changed. His eyes were filled with shock, confusion, apprehension and anger, as if he had been pierced by an arrow.

Gu Feidi's voice was low and shaky: "You actually... dared say that?!"

Su Yang was stunned.

He thought about it carefully and suddenly broke into a cold sweat.

The earlier matter of Gu Feidi being urged to marry was envisioned by himself! And what was Gu Feidi's initial question?

——"Did the Devil Sect Leader arrange a marriage for you?"

——"Pu Lingyun is actually a fine lady."

Su Yang: ...

Su Yang almost leapt up three feet and immediately raised his hand, trying to make up for the error: "No, no, NO, I don't like Pu Lingyun, I just wanted to say that Pu Lingyun and you are a good match! You don't have to avoid being pushed into marriage, why don't you spend some time with her, maybe you will realise that she is a fine lady..."

"Heh......" Gu Feidi seemed to have been driven mad by him but he let out a laugh, "You were actually caring about me."

Su Yang shut up and thought: Gu Feidi's expression looks so disagreeable, it seems that he really doesn't like Pu Lingyun very much.

Tsk, this was inconvenient. In the future storyline of the Forbidden Area of the Devil Sect, without the heroine's determination to help the protagonist ward off the poison, how do we go ahead with it?

Seeing Su Yang not speaking, Gu Feidi also became silent. The tip of his sword hung to the ground, looking dejected and weak.

After some time, he whispered: "Su Yang."

Su Yang regained his senses: "Hmm?"

Gu Feidi twitched the corners of his mouth, clenched his teeth and said, "Sometimes, I really want to give you a beating."

Su Yang: ......

Su Yang immediately disagreed: "You beat me? You can't even defeat me, alright?"

For now, Gu Feidi still had a lot of storyline to go if he wanted to fight against the Devil Sect's Young Saint, not to mention, in the future when he enters the Devil Sect's Forbidden Area, Gu Feidi wouldn't be able to defeat the Devil Sect's Young Saint! Hmph!

Hearing what Su Yang said, Gu Feidi narrowed his eyes dangerously and snorted with a smile, "Shall we have a go?"

Su Yang didn't want to fight with Gu Feidi here. If he hurt him, wouldn't that delay the storyline again?

He looked at his waist where he had hung Gu Feidi's long sword and had a brainwave, "Weapons are inconvenient, no fighting! Anyway, we've fought a few times before and you'd lost."

Gu Feidi made a 'heh' sound: "I let you win."

Su Yang did not believe him: "Why do I need you to concede to me?"

Gu Feidi was so angry that he didn't know if he should laugh or cry, "We won't use swords, then we'll compete using fists and feet. If I don't beat you to submission this time, let's see how you can carry on like you're better."

Su Yang: "I don't want to fight!"

Gu Feidi: "So the Devil Sect's Young Saint is actually timid and scared of fighting?"

Su Yang said to himself: You've got to be kidding! How can the Young Saint be afraid? Heads can roll, blood can flow but the Young Saint's character cannot collapse!