CHAPTER: 51

Alexander's POV

"You've to be kidding me, Alan"

I fisted my right palm as I saw him trying to talk to my Rose. What the hell is wrong with this guy. I know he used to try his charms on my Rose before, which was obviously to get back at me. Because we have a history. Amanda who I used to fool around with was Alan's girlfriend which I wasn't aware of at all. Well she was clearly throwing herself at me. Not the other way around. And this idiot of an ex-friend Alan behaves like I'm at fault. But that was all in the past. Can't he leave my Rose out of all this chaos?

I focused again on the screen to see what was happening. Soon I saw jessica approaching them. And I felt happy when Jess punched straight on his nose. He deserved that. I knew that girl was feirce, opposite of how my Sweet Roseline is. And fortunately that came handy at this moment. I saw them talking and then he looked like convincing them. It didn't take long for the three to go outside with Alan leading them.

"Focus on where they are heading to"I instructed the guy who just found the footage. He did as just what I said. Soon the screen was playing, them on the cafe next door. They were sitting in the secluded area of the cafe. I saw both rose and Jessica seemed to have a conversation with Alan and they seemed pretty tense.

Was he threatening them? I'm gonna kill this bloody bast**d when I find him. My jaws clenched in anger. Finally they stood up and I saw him walking out leaving the two behind.

So Alan left?

Then what happened to my Rose?

I looked at the screen and saw jessica picking up her phone. She put her phone back on her bag. I saw her hugging Rose suddenly before storming out of the cafe in hurry

So Jessica also left ?

What the hell is going on?

There's something really wrong happening here

"Keep focusing on where my wife is heading to" I told him desperately to see what is happening next. She was heading toward the parking lot. As I saw her approaching the parking lot, she picked up her phone before bringing the device near her ear. She was calling someone. Then I saw her again looking back at the phone before searching the area. Maybe she was looking for the driver. The parking lot was clear of anyone's sign.

Where the hell is this damn driver? Did he really think that I pay for him to be not available when I or my wife need him at the damn car?

'And he's going to pay dearly for it' i mentally noted it before focusing on my wife. she was slowly walking around the car before she spotted something or someone in the ground.

The hell?

Who was that? Even if I try i couldn't see the face as the persons legs were the only thing I was able to see. Rest of his body was blocked by the car

But what made my heart thump hardly was someone with a mask on his/her face standing behind my Rose. The person was in all black attire

Who the hell is that person? Is that Amanda?

That one thought made my heart drop in fear. I wasn't someone to fear anyone especially that bit**. I can easily erase that vile woman from the face of earth in a blink. And she should know that by now. And if She tries anything with my woman, the she's going to get a painful death that I will grant her

To my shock that person suddenly caught her from behind. He pinned her left hand behind her back. I saw him bringing his right hand forward to her face. He pressed some cloth to her nose making her breathing hard. Rose struggled to get free from that bas**rd while she held her stomach protectively