CHAPTER: 25

Pls VOTE......COMMENT & SHARE.....

ROSELINE'S POV

"Bye mom and bye my cutie sam" I bid bye to everyone and walked to the car. I was going to my parents as I wanted to meet them and they also wanted the same. They wanted me to spend a whole week there as they missed me a lot. Everyone agreed even though they were sad. My husband didn't say a lot after I told how mama and papa wanted me there for a week. I am going to spend a week away from all of them even Alex

Sam was sad all the time pouting his famous pout. Alex wasn't any exception. He was a baby himself I guess. I was sad that I'm going to miss them. But I was excited and more than happy to meet my dear mama, Papa and Jess too.

I was in the car with Alex who still didn't said a word to me, except yesterday night after the call from my parents.

I remember our little conversation

Flashback...........

After the dinner yesterday night, it was time to sleep. I didn't realize how I woke up in that bed. Them I thought Alex might brought me to his bed yesterday night. Today the situation is different as I'm awake. I was contemplating whether to sleep in the bed or the floor. I do remember how Alex told me that I'm going to sleep on the bed from that night and every coming night when we were in Maldives. I shrugged it off as it's our honeymoon place.

I am not sure what to do. I tolerated things, like his verbal abuse. because I'm not a coward to run away from my problems. Maybe people will think I'm a weak person to stay with him or tolerate his insults.

But I did, because if I leave him, it would have been an immature move from my side. But I do have self-respect. I won't step in that bed until he tells me to. Because he was the one who told me to don't come near his bed or touch his things without permission.

I know he's treating me a lot good and better now. Even he's showing some emotions that show he likes me. But still I'm afraid to think that it's all real. I know we kissed. But still I'm not ready to cross this boundary he showed me before. Maybe it was my fear, maybe it's my ego? Call it what you want to. But I do have a self-respect which I am not ready to lose. And I won't lose it.

Like decided I walked into closet changed my dress and wore my cotton PJ's

I waited near the side table, staring at his young version in the photo holder with mom.

"Why aren't you in bed, it's getting late?" He asked me with furrowed eyebrows

"Mm, I - I was waiting for you-"

"Oh. . .my Rose was waiting for -" he approached me with his famous smirk.

"to-to know if-if I have permission" I said not letting him complete his words.

His facial features showed confusion. Soon the reality dawn in to him. His eyes wide, mouth agape, which showed how shocked he was. After realising what I said his face showed remorse and pain. Did I hurt him?

"Rose I-I am sorry. I should not have behaved like that to you. I'm sorry. . I truly am" he was shaking his head in disappointment

"I know what an idiot I was to say that to you, and didn't realize what a jerk I was to do that to you. But when I said you're going to sleep in the bed with me every coming night? I meant it, Now I Alexander is requesting you. . . Please come to this bed. It's your right to sleep in this bed not any favour from my side"

I didn't even realise when he reached Infront of me. My eyes were blurred with tears. He cupped my face with both hands and kissed my forehead and we stood like that for god knows how long. Then he brought his forehead to mine. He picked me up and brought me to the bed and made me lay on the side and he also got inside the bed . He covered us with a blanket.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm really sorry" with that he hugged me tight and soon we both fell into a peaceful silence as the sleep took over.

Flashback ends. . . .

I didn't even realise when we reached my home. It was the second time he's coming to my home. My house is not big as his. Actually not anywhere near his mansion. But it is homey and beautiful. It was my cute little mansion as I considered. I spend my life till this twenty four years with my parents here. It still is our castle and everything. I got outside but Alex grabbed my hand and I turned around. He pulled me back inside the car. I was confused but it vanished when his lips met mine. My heart was thumping hard. After a few seconds we pulled apart from eachother, but our forehead was touching. I opened my eyes and found his closed. My hands were trembling. He soon opened his forest green eyes and I was like stunned at the beauty of his eyes like everytime.

"Rose. . . I l-" his words cut off when mamas excited voice boomed in our way.

"Rose baby" mama reached near the car. Alex pulled away from me hesitated.

We both got outside

"Mama" I whispered as all the emotions were swirling around me like a storm. My eyes tear up
We both hugged for a good few minutes before we pulled away.

"Son, come on" my Mama softly and lovingly called Alex. His face also showed greatness.

"Yes Mrs Sanders"

"No son call me Mama, like my Rose
You're also my son"his beautiful orbs showed love and remorse.

"Ye-Yes mama" he said softly

Papa came soon and grabbed my luggage from the car.

Alex Was stunned by his doing

"Mr sander don't do that, I can bring it myself".

"No son, It's a small thing. I can do that. My daughter came home after a month. I can't wait to spend some time with my babygirl" his voice were breaking at the end.

I couldn't fight my tears. Soon it found it's way down my cheeks. I lunched toward him and hugged him tightly and mama joined us. When we pulled apart Alex was staring at us with much more remorse, like he misjudged us or something.

Once we reached the cute house, I saw alex stubbornly pulled the luggage from my papa. Papa thanked him.

"Rose show Alex your room. I will bring something to drink" mam smiled and both mama and papa disappeared into the kitchen.

This day is something . . . . . .still is

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope you loved it ....
K

indly VOTE ⭐ COMMENT And SHARE

🙋Guys don't go 🤞

😅If you want to know me, even a little bit,

There is this book called WRITERS INTERVIEW. ☺️I had given a little interview with this amazing interviewer sowjanyanoone

❤️❤️I also wanted to thank you all Pls check it out guys. It's isn't that boring😅😅

https://my.w.tt/3hPIMLFw96

I already shared the book in my msg board. You can check it out there😘

❤️Thanks and love you all❤️