CHAPTER: 21

ROSELINE'S POV

Oh my god.........

I'm so careless. I'm standing Infront of Alex in what, just in my undergarments?  I'm blushing hard and I'm embarrassed too. I turned around from his burning gaze to pick up my dress. As I picked it up he grabbed my hands from behind and turned me around. I covered my front from his eyes. Without saying anything he took it from my hands. He kept looking in my eyes causing me to look down. I got more nervous under his gaze. I looked up to know what is he doing but he was still looking at me. His eyes were dark with preying look. But  there was something more in his eyes which was dominating that in his eyes. It was care and more like love?

'He loves you maybe' my concious said

'No' I said in my mind. Oh god why I keep imagining things.

'Maybe you're not imagining?' again the voice said in my mind

'No, He could never love someone like me. . . . . .

someone who belongs to a middle class family. . . . .

Someone who is not beautiful as Ms Amanda. . . . .

Someone who is not slim at all. . . .'

'But he did say that you're beautiful the other day remember?'

'No, maybe he said that because he felt pity for me'

'Oh really Rose?'

I pouted because I dont know the  answer to that question

But I felt a peck on my pouted lips. My eyes widened and the soft lips left mine and I heard a chuckle. I was again blushing.

I blinked my eyes

"Now now baby, aren't you so cute and adorable my little Rose?"

Oh my god now I'm red in embarrassment. I bit my lips but he released it using his thump.

"Don't do that Rose" his sound were deep

"Now hold your hands up" what is he saying?

"W- What?"

"Do it Rose " but I didn't move as I was covering my front. But he grabbed my hands and held it up. Then he made me wear my tee himself.

"I- I can do that"

"No, you're tired. Just stand still, okay?" I was confused. But did what he said even though I was nervous Infront of him. I kept looking at his face as he was busy digging in the bag for something. Then he crouched down Infront of me and held the skirt

"Get in" I tried to get in and lost my balance

"Careful Rose" his voice were tensed and concern was laced in it.

"Here, hold on to my shoulders" he said as he brought both my hands placing in his shoulders himself.

I did as he said once I steadied myself  and stepped inside my skirt. He tried to drag my skirt up. But I stopped him saying that now I can manage it. But he ignored me and continued doing his work and pulled it up till my tummy and adjusted my tee over the skirts waistband. I looked up at him, but saw a playfulness in his eyes. I didn't knew what it was until I felt his fingers grazing on my tummy causing tingles all over me. I gasped and he was smirking seeing my reaction.

"A- Alex"

"Yes baby" I held his hand to stop his movements. But he did not stop. So I played a bit

"Alex I'm- I'm going to. . . ." I acted like my head was spinning. Just like that his playfulness went out if the window so was the smirk

"Rose- Rose baby" I lightly closed my eyes