CHAPTER: 45

Vote, Comment and share.......

"Please Alex"

"No please is going to work this time darling" I said while analysing my suit

"But I don't want to. . . Alex" she whined refusing to go the gala that we have to attend. Rose pressed her face into the pillow as she curled up in the bed. She seems tired these days, which is understandable as she's carrying our baby. I don't want to pressurize her to go with me. But what could I do? It's an important event. The gala is after all held by my dad James Richardson, the Current acting CEO of my business. Yes Dad is looking after my own business. And not only mine but as well as our family business that he once handed me over. Because I don't want to take any chance by leaving my wife alone after everything. But sooner or later I have to take over all businesses once again after Roseline's delivery.

Looking at my wife now, I felt myself falling more in love with her. Her cute antics was really heart warming

But right now I have to convince her. It's not that she won't understand...it's just that I feel bad for her. But how can I go without my wife? I can't go without her, especially when she is not feeling good. By kaking her with me I can keep an eye on her. I can't leave her in care of the servants. But if I say that to her she will be stubborn as hell to stay

"But you need to my love"

"Why?"

"Because you love your husband too much, that you can't let him go alone" I said picking up my tired lazy wife from the bed before kissing her.

"Ahhhhh I should have loved someone else" she whined more while sitting up making me raise my brows

"Too bad... NO NO too good that you're married and are in love with me, the one and only Alexander Richardson the sexy billionaire who is blessed with looks and charms" I said with a smirk that made her blush

"Maybe I can get someone like you Mr" she said to tease me

"That's not possible my love, because I, am a unique piece, who is insanely in love with you my wife, in a way that no one can ever understand Rose. No one can love you as much as I can baby" I said looking at her intently. And I saw a lot of emotions swirling in her dark brown orbs as she looked at me after what I said. She cupped my cheeks before placing a kiss on my lips as I held her up against my body. I deepened the kiss and closed my eyes feeling so content.

For last three months it was hard for me  to touch my love without feeling disgusted with myself thinking I'm doing something wrong to her. But I was so stressed after seeing Rose's sad face whenever I asked her to stop being intimate. It was like a stab to my heart. But one day she broke down saying it was all because of her that I'm not touching her. She broke down saying that she is more fat and ugly now that she's pregnant. She thought her looks repulsed me. And it was the other way. It was all me. It was because me that I strained myself from touching her. I didn't wanted to taint someone so pure.

Finally I decided to share it with Ron who put some sense into my head.

Flashback......

"What happened Alex? You called me all of a sudden?"

"I.... Ron, it's-"

"What is it man? Why are you hesitating to tell me?... God you told Roseline the truth about what had happened in France right? Why would you do that after knowing she's not in a condition to take any stress? Where's she now? Did she leave? What the hell did you do? Is she even fine?"