CHAPTER: 40

I dedicate this chapter to NIKHILroyal who read Roseline in one day. . .in one go....Thank you dear♥️ I hope you enjoyed it....

And dearies,"Pls READ THE NOTE AT THE END🙏"

Roseline's POV

"Rose I think you're pregnant" the words left Stella's mouth making me froze

"I-I'm pregnant?" I whispered out

"Hopefully Rose and I can't wait to be an aunt" I saw a beautiful smile adorning Stella's face. Her excitement was evident in her words. I sat down on my bed not knowing what to say "But we don't know that yet darling. That's why we need a pregnancy test kit first, Do you have any test here?"

"N-No" Because I never thought about anything like this before, even when Alex used to tell me about a baby

"Don't worry Rose, I will get you a test now or we can go to the hospital for a proper test by a professional" My heart was thumping inside my chest. I don't why, maybe the possibility of being a mother made me nervous all of a sudden

"Rose. . . Rose did you hear what I said?" I didn't even hear what Stella said being in my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I said I will get you a test now or we can go to the hospital for a proper pregnancy test by our family doctor"

"No no, not now...I can't Stella. I can't even walk properly, I'm tired"

"Ok ok jus-just stay on bed, lie down and take rest" Stella said as she stood up. "Wait I think I have one in my car. I will go and get it and be back in no time, ok?" She said patting my head while I nodded my head in return. As Stella walked out of my room I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I'm scared. . . . I'm nervous. . . .
Within minutes Stella came back with something in her hands.

"Here its Rose. Go and take the test"  Stella stood there explaining it for me"But Rose do you want me to come with you? Because you seems too weak to walk"

"No No, it's ok stella, I will go myself" I said turning around. But she stopped me "Rose I know you're nervous, maybe even scared. But everything is going to be okay" she said and stood outside as I went to take the test. I have done whatever Stella told me.

"Rose. . . Rose, are you done?"I stood there hearing Stella's calls for me as the minutes passed. Finally getting out of the stunned state I saw my hands were shaking as I held the test in my hands. I averted my gaze to look at the door where Stella kept knocking

"Ye-yes"

"Then come outside. It's been ten minutes you've been inside. Are you okay? Wait I'm coming inside" Before she could, I opened the door and walked outside

"Are you okay Rose? What did it say?"

"I-It's. . . It's positive, I'm pregnant"

"Oh my god Rose, you made me happy, I mean you made everyone happy. Oh god, mom and dad is going to be so happy. And aunt Suzanne and uncle Andrew would not be any different" Stella hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Are you okay Rose?"

"I-I'm just shocked by the news and I'm scared too" I said in a low voice

"Rose, I understand. I know how this feels at first. But you made both of our families dream come true. And you're not alone in this. Alex will be here for you, I will be here, our family will be...we all will be here to help you through this"