CHAPTER: 26

Pls read this note
😔🙏
I want to say something before I start this chapter I know I may not be good at writing because I'm not a pro.😢 Idk if I did justice when it come to express the emotions of the characters...😔 Now when I look back to the chapters I think votes reduced. I am sad and I feel demotivated 
🥀💔

You know whenever I read a story I won't leave a chapter without VOTING it . It's rare for me to not to comment.
I admit that I do skip mature content a lot but I did read a little because I was unaware of the things. And also avoid triggering content. But I always vote at the end. Because I think VOTING is a way to appreciate an author's hard-work  😞

Maybe you don't like my story😞. 😧But I thought you all liked it. I did update once... even twice in a week without caring the votes I got. I never made any target votes even for one time.....😧. Did I ????No. But I did request everyone, everytime to Vote, Comment and share. Now I feel like I'm begging you all😢. . I don't want to feel like that. Maybe I won't deserve votes.... Maybe my story isn't worth your votes or time😭😭.

I'm sorry I just feel like I want to open up a bit.

But I'm not ungreatful to ignore anyone who supported me. I always remember you all who supported me and my books🙏
Thank you for reading this
👁️👁️
💧💧
________________________________

ALEXANDER'S POV

I don't know how disturbed, bothered I was when I got to know My Rose is going to her parents for a week. It wasn't what that made me sad. But the thought of her being away from me was. And the conversation we had yesterday night didn't help me to calm down even for a bit. I was getting frustrated thinking how much of a jerk and idiot I was when it came to her innocence.

I was so happy when she said she was waiting for me to go to bed. But the reality dawned into me like a thunder when she spoke again

"To-to know if-if I have permission"

I couldn't shake off the feeling I'm feeling right now. How could I forbid her from coming near me or my bed. But now that's all I need. I need her near me and in my bed.

But now hearing how her small Comment made me feel like shit. I repent my past doings to no end. If I can go back to time....I will change all the things I did to hurt her. I can't even find enough words to explain how much i regret things I did to her.

I wanted to apologize and I did. But was it enough? No. Maybe it was enough for her. But for me? It wasn't anywhere near enough. I know I can't take back those harsh words I spat intentionally to hurt her. But I will do anything to make her forget the pain I have her and those not so proud behaviour of mine toward the love of my life, my Rose.

I looked beside me and saw her lost in her own thoughts. I didn't even got a chance to talk to her after the conversation and now she is going away from me for a damn week. How can stop this? How can I stop her from going away ? But if I do something it won't be fair to her parents, who are dying to get a glimpse of their daughter.

I didn't even realize that we reached her house. I saw her getting out. But I stopped her by pulling inside and capturing her lips with mine. My emotions were all over. I rested my forehead on hers after releasing her  lips. when I opened my eyes and saw her confused yet blushing face. I can say I have this effect on her from seeing how her chest moved up and down in order to breathe and calm herself down. I was interally smirking at the effect I have on her. But her innocence was so evident from her eyes.