CHAPTER: 16

Alexander's POV

I never kissed anyone like this. . .

Of course I kissed many girls in my life. But they were just flings of some days or weeks and I never felt anything like what I'm feeling right now. This is different yet right. What I am sharing with Rose felt right without any doubt. For a moment I forgot everything around me and felt complete with her.

I don't know what to call this feelings. I can't see tears in her beautiful orbs, because it pains me to see her like that. It's just nearly a month since we got married and I can't even explain what is going through my mind or definitely not what is happening to my heart.

She softly moved her lips against me trying to match my movements. This is the second time we are kissing in a day. After few seconds of kiss, we reluctantly pulled away. leading her to the bed, I made her sit down before handing her a glass of water. She gulped it down in a go. Sitting beside her I made her look at me

"Rose, don't. . . . don't ever call me sir"
Confusion etched on her face as I said that

"Wh- What?"

"Yes. you can't call me sir. . . ( I waited for a second before completing) just call me by my name".

"So- so. . . Should I- I call y- you Alex- Alexander?" She asked in a low stuttering voice

"No" her eyes widened

"Just call me Alex like you called me before" I said with a smirk. She blushed a small red, but nodded. It's so tempting to see how she blushes and I love it.

Then she stood up and walked toward the window. Without knowing what she was doing, I asked her in confusion

"Where are you going?"

"To sleep" she replied without looking back. That's when I saw the sheets and pillow on the floor. Without thinking I almost shouted

"NO" I know she was shocked

"No. you're not going to sleep on the floor. You will sleep on the bed. . . with me"

Roseline's POV

"Where are you going?"

"To sleep" I took another step towards the window.

"NO" he nearly shouted

"No. you're not going to sleep on the floor. You will sleep on the bed. . . with me"

I was confused

"I- I'm okay now. I don't feel weakness anymore. So I- I can go back to sleep on the floor."

"I said you're going to sleep on the bed. What if your weaknesses comeback once you start to sleep on the floor. And you will continue to sleep on the bed from this night to every coming night"

'Oh so he's worried about my health, i thought he will ask me to sleep on the floor. Maybe this will continue till this trip lasts' I ignored his last sentence

I wanted ask him but I just nodded and got on the bed. Soon the light was off. I felt the other side of bed dip

I was feeling all kind of emotions right now. I thought about the kiss we shared. This is the second time he's kissing me and obviously this is my second kiss. It felt right but my mind was screaming that it was wrong. Because he has a girlfriend.
I don't know what to feel. One side I'm glad that my husband is the who took my first kiss. But this kiss, affection and intimacy are all new to me.

My mind was a mess. All I wanted was someone to hold me right now comforting me. That's what he did. He held me by my waist pulling me to his chest. I didn't protest at all. I felt safe in his arms and soon I found my eyes drooping.

Alexander's POV

As I got inside the bed. I felt this urge to hold her against to me to sleep.

I know she's confused, shocked and stressed too maybe. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted keep her safe and protected in my arms. I'm Avery possessive man and now I'm possessive over her, over My wife.

That's what I did. I held her against me. She didn't protest at all. Soon I saw that she fell asleep and I followed her.

- - - Next day - - -

I felt hot breath on my chest and something soft beside me. I opened my eyes to see my wife sleeping so peacefully. Her head was laying on my chest and my l arms still around her. I felt complete. It felt right to have her in my arms. She looked so beautiful with her hair flared, some stands covering her face. I removed them with my finger. She stirred a bit in her peaceful sleep. I kept quiet not wanting to wake her up. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

ROSELINE'S POV

I opened my eyes after a beautiful sleep and I felt a strong arm around me. I looked at my stomach and found myself in Alex's arms. My tries to get out of his arm made him wake up. He looked at me with those piercing green eyes.

"Go- Good morning"

"Good morning Rose" his voice was so good to hear and he called me Rose, not Roseline.

I know he called me Rose yesterday but I was so in my thoughts that I couldn't acknowledge it. We were staring at each other

I wanted to escape from this awkward situation. I averted my gaze.
He told me to freshen up and said we are going to out seeing another place as we're going back home tomorrow

After getting ready I walked outside and found Alex gulping while staring at me. But he didn't say anything we had our breakfast from the restaurant.

Once we were outside I saw Stephen standing in the reception.I got to know it was sea bridge where we're going to see today from Alex as we approached stephen.

Stephen greeted me with his hug. I was surprised by that. He smiled sweetly at me. I know Stephen is a kind and sweet person

"You're looking beautiful and. . . . . maybe I can add 'Hot' " he complimented me.

Alex looked uncomfortable at his comment and I'm too. Not just because of what he said but my dress. It's a body hugging sundress with a deep neck.

"Thanks"I said politely

After Stephen greeted Alex I got to know Stephen is also accompanying us as we are going back tomorrow so he wanted to spend some time with Alex

Once we reached the place, I was amazed by its beauty. It's a huge bridge that stops at a part above the amazing deep sea. There are tourist scattered over the bridge. It's so beautiful to see at mornings and evenings.

We walked toward the bridge as we were looking at its beauty. Stephen said he will get ice creams for us. I was curious to see its beauty so I walked toward the end of the bridge but kept a safe distance. I looked at the never ending deep blue sea. It looked so deep and calm, but so frightening at the same time.

I was amazed by its beauty and scared by its depth.

I felt a presence behind me and a pressure. Soon I found myself losing my balance. My heart stopped for sec and I found myself gasping for the air in the deep water of the sea. I couldn't hear anything as I drowned to its depth.

Maybe this is the end, maybe this is how I can free Alex from a misery like me. But what about my Mama and Papa. That was the last thought in my Mind before I completely drowned.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey Guys,

Hope you enjoyed it. Kindly show your support as votes and comment
Share add it to your reading list, if you liked my book ❤️

Please click on the ⭐ icon....
It's a motivation guys😁

And one more thing guys I published My new book

UNEXPECTED GROOM

Add my new book to Ur library
Don't forget to check it out

☺️❤️☺️