Chapter 4: Manifest

It's been a several hours after Jaune tried out his ability [Flucticulus Diana], and is now finishing up the final stages of Internal Enhancement. Enhancing the muscle fibers and skin.

Once he successfully finishes this enhancement, he would have obtained his Saint Body and completely mastered Aura Enhancement and could move on to Aura Manifestation.

As he was thinking about his training, Gawain was out looking for animals to hunt and fruits to pick.

So without further ado, he sat down lotus position and began concentrating. He began storing his aura into his muscle fibers, developing them like. Soon his body began to grow bigger before letting out steam and going back to its former state. Although Jaune's body returned to its former shape, his muscle fibers are several times denser than the maximum density a person could achieve. And by continuously supplying his muscles with aura, they would only increase in density with time.

Jaune smiled in satisfaction, feeling a sudden growth in his physical prowess. He clenched his fist before punching in front of him, creating a destructive force of wind from the impact of his punch. The tree in front of him got blown to bits when it was hit, and it was 4 meters away from him. Jaune marveled at the destructive power a single punch from him possessed.. a punch without any aura whatsoever!

Jaune tried out several more punches and kicks, letting out satisfied grunts all the while. Next he took out Caliburn, holding it above his head before swinging it downwards. The force of his swing was enough to create a blade of wind sharp enough to bisect trees in its way and create a 4 meter deep trench, extending several meters.

"Haaaaah...!" Jaune let out, clearly ecstatic of the new strength that he gained. After admiring his work and taking a short break, he once again sat down in a lotus position to finish the last part of Internal Enhancement; nourishing his skin. After meditating for some time, Jaune quickly entered an enlightened state that helped him quickly spread out his aura around his skin. Nourishing it steadily without leaving a spot.

As Jaune was in a state of enlightenment, Gawain was almost 2 kilometers away from Jaune's position.

He came by a road and to his luck, there was a travelling merchant around. He stopped the merchant to ask for directions and found out that the nearest village was around 3 miles away. Gawain thanked the merchant as he let him through, he was thinking about asking Jaune if he wanted to go to the village.

As Gawain returned back to their camp, he found Jaune in a meditating position. He saw that Jaune's skin was glowing and knew that this was Remnant's equivalent of mana. He saw that while Jaune's entire body was covered in aura, there was not a single leak to be found. This shocked him greatly as Jaune was only 11 years old and this level of mastery is almost impossible to achieve at such a young age, granted that Jaune was pretty matured compared to kids his age.

He looked over Jaune and saw that while he was breathing; he wasn't responding to any kind of disturbances. It was like Jaune was in a deep sleep. Gawain waited patiently, killing any grimm that ventured near their location. It was only after 3 days that Jaune opened his eyes.

When Gawain saw Jaune move, he was shocked to his core. The Jaune that he waited patiently for was different to the Jaune that stared at him now.

His skin looked as smooth as a baby's without any blemishes and scars. His eyes that once held a a deep blue color now held a radiance of innocence within and had the purest blue that matches the skies. His once white aura was now an imperial gold color, one that demands respect and awe from those around him.

Jaune stood up, letting out a satisfied sigh as his bones made cracking noises as he was unmoving for 3 days. He looked at his body and saw that every part of his skin has been filled with his aura, his eyesight has improved so much that he can see every detail of an ant from several dozen meters away from him, his hearing has become sensitive enough to hear everytime Gawain's heart beats to the footsteps and growls of every grimm near their vicinity.