Chapter 25: Team BRIR

The aura clone that Jaune created was freely looking at the sights as he roamed around, soon approaching the location of the people whose threads of fate were accepted into Jaune's.

Since the aura clones that Jaune creates share their sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste with him, it's basically him just having one mind with several bodies at once. That's why he could only make a few aura clones at a time, at most 6. As being bombarded by several feelings of touch, smell, sight, hearing, and taste at once can be incredibly overwhelming, even with his powerful mind and resolute focus. It was only thanks to years of training his mind and inhuman amounts of aura that he could even make aura clones. With the way things are now, even if their was someone in Remnant with unbreakable focus, their lacking aura reserves would prevent them from fully forming a clone.

Jaune was whistling a happy tune as he walked around and taking in the sights of the places he travelled. Since he has spent most of his time cooped up inside of Beacon academy, he was extremely elated to have the chance to take a breather.

He was taking his sweet time approaching his targets, slowly killing the grimm and bandits he encounters. With his pacing, it would still take him several hours, minutes if he uses his full speed.

After using his aura field, he saw a battle between 4 huntresses and what looked like hundreds of grimm. It shocked Jaune to see such a large horde of grimm, and inwardly tasked [Hundred Faces] to look into it. After getting their assurance, he quickly rushed to the four huntresses to give his aid. He didn't waste anymore time as he could clearly see threads of fate leading to them.

-

Clang!

Bang!

Smash!

Roar!

The sounds of fighting were prevalent a few kilometers away from Jaune's position.

A quartet of huntresses were busy fighting for their lives, as they were surrounded by grimm numbering in the hundreds. Among those hundreds of grimm, about a dozen of them were of the alpha rank.

These quartet of huntresses were actually from a single team, team BRIR. Bianca, the team's leader. With her short boyish blonde hair, and bright green eyes shining with  untouched purity. Her georgeous looks are rivalled only by her leadership skills and compassion. Ivy, the green eyed tsundere with a pixie cut. Despite how cold she looks and acts, there's no denying that she's one of the kindest people Remnant has given birth to. Roane, with her blood red hair and matching crimson eyes. Her calmness even in the most dire of situations had always been able to let herself and her team overcome their problems. And lastly Ruda, the fiery girl, from her bright orange hair, glowing warm eyes, and her explosive attacks, her personality is what keeps team BRIR going, even when the odds are against them.

They were all exceptional and very beautiful huntresses, and were admired by fellow huntsmen, huntresses, and civilians alike. And due to their beautiful looks, they became the target of affection from Atlas' elites. Team BRIR already knows what the elites of Atlas are really like and are disgusted by them, and so never accepted any of their advances.

They were huntresses from outside of Atlas, but were taking a vacation in Vale as the harsh climate in Atlas and snobby nobles was becoming too stressful for them. They were completely unaware that them choosing Vale as their vacation place was the work of fate all along, wanting to involve them in the life of a certain blonde knight.

When they arrived at Vale, they decided to just rest for a couple of days, go shopping, eat out, salon and spa, movies, etc..

After a few days of relaxation they soon went to Vale's Huntsmen Association to look for missions to get in motion again. Several minutes later, they noticed a mission about grimm subjugation just a few miles away from Vale. Although the mission form was old, seeing that the number of grimm in the information provided only numbered in the dozen, they took the mission. Unbeknownst to the four of them, the Vale Council personally altered the contents of the mission as they wanted someone to deal with the grimm infestation. The real number of grimm on the mission was currently unknown, although they already numbered in the hundreds the last time their group was scouted. The council didn't want to publicize this news as it would definitely attract a huge sum of negative emotions from all the people in Vale. They also couldn't do much as their own personal forces were decimated by the new assassin league that took root in the criminal underworld of Vale. The council of Vale didn't care how many huntsmen or huntresses take the mission, or how they deal with it, or hiw many of them die, as long as they can stop the continuing growth of the grimm's numbers.