Chapter 20: Training

The two teams of JNPR and RWBY were now standing in a clearing somewhere in the heart of the Emerald Forest. They were near the base of a cliff face, as Jaune wanted to demonstrate the level of strength they could achieve with aura enhancement.

Right after descending the golden aura dragon made by Jaune, the others were quick to form a perimeter check while Jaune immediately surrounded their location with his aura, preventing them from being detected and alerting him if any were to make contact with his aura.

Jaune, in conjuction with his [Presence Concealment] skill, managed to make his aura invisible. Without [Presence Concealment], people wouldn't be able to mask the presence of their aura, as aura is the manifestation of their souls. If people manage to create an aura field, unlike Jaune, their aura field would be visible to the naked eye. Meaning only Jaune can use his aura without being detected.

"So what are we gonna do Jaune? Are you gonna teach us your techniques? Or, oh, oh, are you gonna teach us how to make that golden dragon?" Ruby excitedly asked questions with Nora sharing her excitement.

"Yes Jaune, I am curious as well what you would train us in." Pyrrha said her piece, keeping herself calm. Weiss, Ren and Blake nodded along with her, keeping their calm as well.

Yang blushed at the mention of the golden dragon but nonetheless managed to keep herself together.

"Of course, I'll teach you that. But that's for later parts of your training." Jaune said to them smiling.

"Why, though Jaune?" Weiss asked him, with a curious look.

"As I said from before, I divided aura manipulation into two. Which are aura manifestation and aura enhancement. First, I'd like to talk about your aura manipulation. From what I could see, Ren is the highest in terms of mastery, with Pyrrha, Blake, and Weiss close behind." Jaune said while looking at each and everyone of them.

Ren although appearing as stoic as ever, stood up straighter from Jaune's praise. While soft smiles graced Pyrrha, Weiss, and Blake's lips. Yang, Ruby, and Nora on the other hand had small pouts, although Nora was ecstatic when she heard Jaune's evaluation about Ren.

Jaune smirked and then softly flicked the three pouting girls on the head, making them smile, by now aware of what Jaune's forehead flick means.

"Now, what do you guys think of when you hear the words aura enhancement? What do you think it does?" Jaune asked them, waiting for their responses.

The others began to think of what to answer Jaune's question, with Ren answering first.

"From the name itself, aura enhancement is about enhancing yourself with your aura. Just like when I coat my hands and feet with aura when I use them for attacking." Ren said while looking for Jaune's confirmation.

"Correct, aura enhancement is all about enhancing oneself with aura. But it doesn't end there." Jaune said to them.

"What do you mean Jaune?" Ruby asked as the others waited for the blonde knight's explanation.

"Aura enhancement is the act of coating yourself with aura, making your defenses tougher, your attacks stronger, and your reflexes faster. But that's just what happens when you coat yourself with aura, in other words, external enhancement." Jaune explained to them as he motioned for them to follow him as approached the base of a cliff wall.

Team RWB, and PR were amazed by what Jaune said, but from what they could tell, this kind of training was kind of basic. How would this make them stronger as they are now, when they could just continue their weapons and semblance training? Although Yang and Nora were bouncing in excitement, wanting to achieve Jaune's level of physical strength.