Chapter 6: Beacon

Jaune was walking around Vale, using his aura field to see everything that's happening to him. Jaune began applying pressure to people inside his aura field who had malicious intent and was committing crimes, inflicting immense pain to them.

Jaune didn't kill them, but it stopped them from their evil acts.

As he continued walking near the shady district of Vale, he was suddenly approached by some people. There were 14 all in all. Jaune wasn't surprised as he purposely let them near him. He looked at their attire and mannerisms and immediately concluded that they were gangsters.

"Hey there, pretty bo-", a gangster said as he approached Jaune with a knife in hand. He didn't get to finish what he was trying to say as Jaune's foot immediately found his mouth and crushed all of his front teeth.

The gangster's began to laugh but immediately stopped when they saw their fellow's mouth get destroyed. They were surprised as they didn't see what happened.

Using their shock to his advantage, Jaune kicked 7 times. Hitting 7 gangsters in the knees, crushing the bones and ligaments there. They began to scream and writhe in pain as tears leaked out of their faces because of the immense pain brought by Jaune's attack.

The six remaining gangster's were brought out of their shock from hearing the screams of pain around them. 3 of them charged at Jaune but he speed blitzed them. He suddenly disappeared from their line of sight before uppercutting the nearest gangster on the stomach, who vomitted blood from the impact. Jaune disappeared again, before appearing right in the face of a gangster performing a shoulder bash, crushing most of the gangster's bones on his left side. Disappearing again before flickering to the last gangster's side who charged at him, delivering a sickening punch right at his face permanently disfiguring him. The gangster's left eye was blown out his eye socket from the impact of Jaune's blow as his left jaw was destroyed with some of his teeth getting lodged in his cheek.

This all happened in a single breath.

The last remaining gangsters was so afraid after witnessing what happened to their comrades. 2 of them ran away while the last remaining gangster was too afraid to move and even pissed himself. Jaune didn't even bat an eye and disappeared again, appearing in front of the 2 who ran before performing a leg sweep. Instead of  bringing down the gangsters, Jaune using his abnormal strength and speed to cleanly cut off their legs.

After the 3 years of wandering and killing, Jaune's [Grimm Slaying Star] has already reached the rank of B+ but thanks to his Saint Body his body constitution has already reached EX rank. Jaune with only his physical body, was already strong enough to exchange blows with the strongest servants the Holy Grail has to offer. But after all that, Jaune never used his full strength as he was facing off against normal humans.

The 2 gangsters fell down on the ground screaming after Jaune cut off their legs with a single kick. Jaune then approached the fallen gangsters, crushing all of their limbs one by one before slowly smashing their mouths preventing them from ever speaking again. He used his aura to stop the bleeding, leaving wisps of his aura behind to help the process. Jaune would only dissipate the aura left behind once he left. Jaune did this as he doesn't want his identity to be revealed to Vale's underworld. He could've just ended their lives but Jaune was feeling merciful as this was his first time in Vale after several years of wandering outside. Soon the screams died down but even with all of their screaming no one would've heard them as Jaune focused some of his aura on the location where they fought, effectively creating a sound proof barrier.

After he's done doing his brutal acts of maiming, Jaune approached the last gangster who was still too afraid to move. His fear only worsened after seeing what Jaune has done to his comrades. Soon Jaune was right in front of the gangster, Jaune squatted in front of him before reaching out and caressing the gangster's face. The gangster couldn't move and only whimpered in fear when he felt Jaune's gentle hand on his face.