Chapter 7: Trio

After several minutes of flying, the bullheads have already arrived at Beacon and are preparing to land. Soon they land, and several students walked out of the ships and headed down the paved path to the front of the school. Amongst these student's is one Jaune Arc.

"Hmm.. so this is Beacon, it's pretty impressive." Jaune whistled in an impressed tone.

Jaune continued walking down the road, soon he saw Ruby being talked down on by some girl about his age. She's a pale-skinned woman, with pale blue eyes and long white hair that's pulled back into an off-center ponytail. And with his enhanced eyesight and sense, he can say that she's quite short. About 4'9, but using heels she stand's at about 5'3.. he had to stifle his laughter. Jaune admits that the white haired girl looks like a snow angel.

"Are you even listening to me? Did any of the words I said, registered into your brain? What do you have to say for yourself?!" The white haired girl said while holding out a vial of red Dust.

Jaune who was already near them, saw that Ruby who had been receiving more and more Dust to her face was about to blow, and so she does. Weiss who was still ranting off didn't notice what was about to happen and was shocked when the vial of Dust exploded. She closed her eyes ready to take the explosion. When she heard a boom but didn't feel anything, she slowly opened her eyes and was shocked when she saw someone's hand smoking.

Before it could result in a full blown explosion, Jaune reached out and grabbed the vial of Dust, enclosing it in his hand as it exploded. But thanks to his [Grimm Slaying Star] having reached an extremely high rank, he didn't even feel it.

Ruby who saw what happened was dumbfounded, she was ready to brave the explosion that was about to happen when suddenly a hand grabbed the vial of Dust, minimizing the blast range to his hand and shielding them from the explosion.

When she looked up, she was shocked to see a familiar face. Ruby blushed slighty when she saw how Jaune looked like a knight who saved the damsel in distress.

Weiss who broke out of her shock, looked at who the hand belonged to. She blushed when she saw Jaune, his handsome face in full display, his pure blue eyes looking at her in concern, the way his ponytail sways with wind, his suit that doesn't hide the his muscular physique. All in all, Jaune cuts a dashing figure.

Jaune calmly shakes the remains of the explosion off his hand. He then took Weiss's hand and asked, "Are you alright, Snow Angel?" Concern showing from his voice.

Weiss blushed even more when she heard what Jaune called her and when she felt Jaune's smooth hands envelop her own. She couldn't believe how someone's hand could be so smooth after taking a direct explosion. She knew that even with aura, people would still receive scratches. She nodded and was about to say something but her blush deepened when she saw Jaune's handsome face showing so much concern. She was disappointed when Jaune let go of her hand, already missing his warmth.

Jaune then turned around and looked at Ruby, he smiled softly before reaching out his hand for her to take. Ruby blushed and slowly took his hand. After she stood up, she dusted off her clothes and smiled at Jaune.

Weiss left eyebrow twitched when she saw Ruby hold Jaune's hand with a blush on her face.

"Hey there Ruby, are you alright? Is it just me or do you find yourself often in trouble?" Jaune smiled warmly at Ruby, deepening her blush.

"Hehe.. about that. I wasn't paying attention at where I was going and bumped into her." Ruby explained.

Weiss who stayed silent because of her shock that the clumsy dolt knew the dashing knight that just saved them. Jaune looked at her  before smiling softly and introducing himself. "Hello there, my name's Jaune Arc. Would I get the honor of hearing the Snow Angel's name?" He said smoothly.