Chapter 16: King of Brutality

Team JNPR has just finished breakfast and were going to team RWBY's dorm, so that both teams could go together to their classes.

Jaune was leading the group with Pyrrha while both of them were carrying containers of freshly baked cookies for team RWBY, with Nora was munching on some cookies Jaune made just for her, while Ren was carrying several cups of hot chocolate.

Jaune was just about to knock on team RWBY's door when it opened and revealed the four girls all ready for class.

The four girl's expressions brightened immediately when they saw team JNPR carrying cookies.

Ruby instantly appeared in front of Jaune, giving him a hug before grabbing the container he was carrying and munching on a cookie, with Weiss hot on her heels and grabbing a cookie as well, but not before giving Jaune a hug, for the talk he gave them yesterday. Jaune smiled and accepted both of their hugs, happy when he saw the two girls conversing and acting like partners, mentally giving himself a pat on the back.

Yang and Blake took the one Pyrrha was carrying and the cups of hot chocolate from Ren, thanking their sister team for cooking and bringing to them their breakfast.

They continued talking and eating as they walked to combat class. They were excited in fighting the other students, especially with Jaune, as team RWBY and the rest of JNPR were both anxious and excited to see how strong their blonde friend really is.

-

When they entered combat class, they saw that the room was already half full, with the students excitedly chatting with each other. The two teams walked amongst the students and taking a seat among unoccupied front rows.

While the other's were talking amongst themselves, Jaune was looking around, taking in the forms of the other students. After a moment of looking, Jaune concluded that the only one's who could provide him some entertainment was his team and team RWBY. Both teams have potential to reach high levels, which made him ecstatic.

Several minutes later, the room was filled by the rest of the students. Soon after, their combat instructor, Glynda Goodwitch, arrived. Despite seeing her several times already, Jaune still couldn't help but appreciate her mature beauty. He really liked it when her stern beautiful face would get flustered and blush, loving how it made her glow somehow.

Jaune wouldn't admit it but he really did love himself some mature women.

Team RWBY and Pyrrha suddenly felt jealous, though they couldn't tell why.

Glynda looked around the class and found Jaune's eyes on her, eyeing her fiercely. She felt his gaze roaming all over her body, making her feel hot under the collar and she looked away with red cheeks.

'What is wrong with me?! Although I find him very attractive, he is still my student. I need to be professional about this.' Thought Glynda quietly, before sneaking a glance towards the young Arc. Jaune was still eyeing her, this time with a soft smile on his face, making her blush further and looking away again.

Glynda Goodwitch never had a romantic relationship before, although still very beautiful in her present age, people tend to stay away from her due to her work ethic, strictness, and temper, especially when she was in her younger years. People in her vicinity, tend to fly away due to her semblance when she raged. She didn't like the attention she got when she was younger, always adopting her strict face and focusing more on her dreams so that she could block off the unwanted attention. But now, she always felt butterflies in her stomach whenever she felt Jaune's eyes on her. She wouldn't admit it, especially to her colleagues, but she liked Jaune's attention on her. Maybe.. just maybe, he could be the one she was waiting for.