A Nice Gesture.

When Vi was done showing you the ultimate view of the Undercity, she began finding her way back.
"Alright, now I'm gonna go back to the rest of my 'gang', if you wanna tag along." You nodded, knowing very well that if you declined you would have nothing else to do.
So the both of you began walking.

"My little sister was very eager to give you a thank you, butttt I had to make sure you were safe to approach first." She brought up, finding the statement quite amusing.
You scoffed.
"So that whole 'I knew you weren't bad since the start' thing was a lie? I feel betrayed."
"Oh come on! You were a stranger, of course I hade to make sure you were safe to approach even though I was 98.99% sure you were."

"And I'm no stranger now?" You perked, a sneaky grin on your face.
"Well- I mean, you aren't anymore. I say you're a good accomplice."
You chuckled.
"My my, I feel flattered."
The both of you continued to trot along, exchanging laughs along with bits and pieces of information of one another in hopes of not being 'accomplices' for very long.

And finally, after a short while, you were met with a building that seemed abandoned.
Though you presumed it not to be, given as you saw the little blue haired girl from earlier that was now obviously Vi's sister wandering about outside.
"Vi, You're back!" She exclaimed once her eyes landed on her older kin, running over to envelop her in a hug.
"Hi Pow-pow, Sorry I took long! It was for a good cause though, because now you get to meet Y/n, the absolute savior of our heist."
She remarked, turning to me.

I smiled, waving at the wide-eyed girl.
She returned the gesture, quick to hold out her hand in a well-mannered way.
"I'm Powder, nice to meet you! Thank you for that by the way.." She affirmed.
You clasped your hand with hers, giving it a firm shake.
"Nice to meet you Powder, it was my pleasure. By the way, I didn't get the chance to tell you how awesome your hair looks." You declared, smiling a little.

"Thank you! That's the first time I've heard someone say that, other than Vi of course."
She muttered, placing her hand on her hip as she began to ponder about every encounter she's ever had; wondering if anyone had in fact told her that before. "Yeah, she's named like her hair too, crazy huh?"  Vi mocked, to which you gave her a playful glare.
"Her's is better though."

The pink haired gal gasped while the smaller sibling seemed to practically beam with joy. She hastily whispered something to Vi, giving her a side of pleading puppy eyes.
Vi only sighed with a smile, nodding her head.
"Would you like to come in to our arcade?! It's right here, and we actually made this new game that's totally epic! You wanna try it?
You grinned, agreeing to try out her amazing game.
That was her cue to grab ahold of your hand and drag you towards the mysterious arcade as Vi trailed along.

And when you entered, your eyes almost fell out of their sockets. Never in your life had you seen this much tech, let alone tech that was hand-made from scrap. Your jaw practically fell to the floor as you took in the sight of the bright and colorful lights that were emitted from certain games.

To your right, there were the two boys from earlier playing away on a game consisting of toy guns. The boy with goggles was noticeably winning, whilst the other was quickly losing his patience as he continued getting defeated.
Finally, the taller boy threw up his arms in victory while the other scoffed.
"Beginner's luck. I'm still the best at this game anyway."
"Whatever you say."

"Guys look! This is Y/n, the girl who helped us out at the market." Powder introduced, motioning you to the two boys as they turned.
The lanky one did a double take, immediately retorting. "Helped us? I would like to remind you that we did all the work, she barely did anything."
The taller individual shoved him rather harshly after his backhanded comment, rolling his eyes.