On the Run.

You and Vi got down after having freshened up and went into Powder's absolute favorite place; the arcade.
Still being fatigued from yesterday's events, you just sat and watched as everyone else went about their day.

Vi was setting a new record yet again on the boxing machine, which still gave you memories to the first time you even played it.
Mylo was just about to start a game, though he was too busy picking his nose.
"Remind me why we bother with this dump?"
He pressed just as he threw a piece of snot to the side. A face of disgust came over you and you decided to turn the other way.

"Vander said to lay low. Enforcers never come down here, so this place is as good as any."
Vi answered just as she finished setting a new record, wiping away her sweat.
"Oh what's the matter Mylo, you worried Powder's gonna beat you again?"
Claggor remarked in a mocking tone, which made you snicker.

"Hey! If she didn't keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing."
Powder emerged from below the counter just as she plugged in the power source, a smirk on her face. Mylo simply rolled his eyes before beginning the game, very awfully at that.

To your right you could see Vi deep in thought as she took off her gloves, opening and closing her fists to alleviate the soreness.
"You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you can't handle, right?"
There it was, the one worry she wouldn't tell you about.
You sighed.
"Are you kidding? That was the best job we've ever done! Maybe just don't take powder next time." Mylo spat out, looking over at Powder.

"Um.."
The blue haired girl didn't reply, instead she simply aimed her gun at all the moving targets and hit the bullseye in every one.
"Damn! She didn't even have to say anything to prove that you really do suck ass in this game."
You mocked.
He just stood there stunned, still shocked from Powder's incredible aim.

You could hear loud commotion coming from the outside, and as Powder made her way to another one of the machines, she peeked into a crack in the glass as she heard it too.
Your brows furrowed as Powder wouldn't look away, and just as you were about to say something she turned in your direction.
"Hey guys, you should see this-"
She was interrupted midway as a man from outside smashed against the glass, sending bits flying everywhere.
From the hole that was now created, you could see the blue suits you loathed.

"Search them." One of them said, and the whole lot of Enforcers entered the room.
"Go ahead idiots! We've got nothing."
You stood as you rolled your eyes at Mylo's stupidity, but your attention was caught when Vi looked over at Powder, looks of worry overrunning them as Pow-pow clutched her bag.
One of the Enforcers made his way over to Powder, where he towered over her as he inspected her every move. With that, Vi motioned Claggor to turn on a switch.

Suddenly black engulfed the area, a bright neon skull painted on the floor. Powder was quick to dash out of the Enforcer's way, just as he quickly followed. Mylo kicked another and dived behind the counter, grabbing one of the toy guns and began shooting. Obviously the shots were no effect, and right when they were about to go after Mylo, Vi quickly stepped in and threw a part of the boxing machine. She motioned you to follow her as she ran, shoving an Enforcer on the way.

In the amidst of Powder trying to get away, the Enforcer trailing after her managed to seize ahold of her. She let out a yelp, pushing the bullseye so that the machine would clamp around the Enforcer's arm. With that, Vi took ahold of her and dragged her out of the place that was now under attack.

Vi quickly pushed the door open as all of you all trailed along. But right as the way of escape was in reach, she stopped at the sight of Enforcers blocking the way.
You all were cornered, until you heard a familiar whistle. Clanks of metal could be heard as a ladder reached the floor, Ekko up top on a balcony.
"Over here!"
Vi jumped up and took ahold of one of the bars, climbing up as fast as she could.
You thankfully reached the top, but unfortunately one of the Enforcers had gotten ahold of Powder's leg.