Curiousity.

After the events, Ekko stated that you were not going on any present ones until you healed fully.
Obviously you thought that was a bunch of bull and tried to insist on tagging along, but Ekko pulled the 'you need to try to ask for help' card. Unfortunately it worked, even though it was irrelevant, but you just let it be.
So when he left to go keep an eye on things, you had to stay where you were.

Luckily Bex was there to keep you company.
Somewhat.
You just sighed as you sat in front of the mural, watching away as she played with the other kids.
She looked like she was having a blast, meanwhile you were bored out of your ass.
You had tried to read one of Ekko's books, but found them to be incredibly boring, so instead you were working on how to improve the crystalizing bomb.

You thanked the skies that your little inventor skills never left you, because then you'd be dead of boredom.
So here you were now, thoroughly investigating the circuits of one of the bombs.
"Hey monny!"
Bex's suddenness caused you to jump, activating the bomb and causing it to fall and crystalize all over the ground.
You groaned.

"Oops."
"It's fine, it'll be able to break after a few minutes. What'd you need Bexie?"
She sat next to you, swinging her legs.
"I just wanted to be with you monny."
You smiled.
"That's sweet. Now what do you really need?"
She giggled, before turning to look at the mural.
"I just wanted to know who all those people are. I know the recent ones are the Firelights who left earlier than they should've, because that's what Ekko said, but I dunno the others."

You turned to look at the mural as well, gazing over all the familiar faces.
"Like who is that boy with goggles?"
You remained silent for a while, hoping to have enough composure to be able to answer all her curious questions.
You inhaled, before answering.
"That boy was Claggor. He was incredibly smart, and very strong. Soft spoken too. He was sweet, a very kind person. Every time anybody would feel sad, he'd be the first person to ask what was wrong."

Her mouth was slightly agape as she peered over the painted wall.
"Was he as strong as you or Ekko?"
"Definitely."
"And why'd he wear goggles?"
"I never did find out actually, I think he carried them around to look cool."
She giggled.
"And what about him?"
She asked, pointing towards Mylo.
"That's Mylo. He was very, very blunt; he had no filter."

"What does that mean?"
She asked, her brow raised.
You could only chuckle.
"It means he always said what was on his mind. But even then, he always cared about those around him, even if it wasn't noticeable."
She nodded.
"Was he strong too?"
"Hmm, in a way. But he was very willing, and always strived to be equally strong like Claggor."

She looked around, before her eyes landed on Powder.
"And who was the girl under Claggor? Her hair is pretty."
You sighed, wrapping your arm around Bex.
"That was Powder. She was incredibly smart, like Claggor. And she was just as eager as you, always wanting to be with other people, and always wanted to have fun."
She smiled.
"Did she know how to draw like me?"
You felt your eyes tearing up, but didn't dare let the tears fall.

"Yeah! Just like you, always doodling on everything." Her eyes widened, and she let out a 'woahh'.
"Did she also have no filter?"
"No, she wasn't blunt Bexie. She was very sweet, just like Claggor, maybe even more."
She stayed quiet for a little, inspecting every single face and finally found another who interested her.

"Who's the man next to Powder?"
"That was Vander. He was like a dad to all of them, Claggor, Powder, and Mylo. So protective of them, and always wanting the best for all.
He was very kind, and was always very empathetic towards me."
She looked lost in thought.
"What's em-path-etic?"
"That he was always able to tell people's emotions. If you ever needed help, or had trouble with something, he'd be there to help."