Worried.

•.3rd Person POV.•

Vi was frantically pacing around the room as Vander checked over Y/n's injury, a look of concern visible on his features.
"She has a concussion, though not one serious enough to cause her to black out. I don't know what happened for certain Vi, but I have a guess that she was just too fatigued after the whole fiasco, didn't get the proper rest, and her body had to shut down temporarily. She seemed stressed when she came in, frustrated; those too could have been contributing factors. Let's just wait it out."
He finished.
"Will she be okay?" Powder quipped, her blue eyes wide with concern.

Vander smiled. "Of course she will Pow-pow. This is Y/n we're talking about, she'll definitely be up and about in a few hours."
Powder seemed to sigh in relief, but still couldn't help sending a worried glance her direction.
Vi placed a gentle hand on Powder's shoulder before suggesting to go to bed, to which she complied to.

Once Vander said goodnight to everyone and soon all fast asleep, Vi pulled up a chair and placed it next to Y/n. Sinking into it, she sighed.
"I hope that asshat boss of yours didn't do anything to you, Cupcake. I'll be sure to beat his ass if he did, it wont be the first and last time that I'm willing to be your knight in shining armor."
Of course, you didn't reply, but Vi hoped you had.
She simply took ahold of your hand, and traced small shapes onto it before falling asleep.

•.                                      •.                                   •.

After being engulfed in unconsciousness for a long while, you slowly began to open your eyes. Though, the unfamiliar setting made you sit upright in a way too quick manner.
You held your head as it began to hurt slightly, and you winced at the bruise you had on your eye. Right. All of yesterday's events sunk in, including the whole chaos with Silco. The thought of it made you tear up, but when you looked to your side, it didn't seem to matter anymore.

There your Pinky was sleeping away on a chair, her head laid on the corner of the bed as she held your hand. You smiled, and couldn't help but brush your fingers through her hair.
With that, her eyes slowly began to open.
She blinked a few times before realization struck, and she jolted upright.
"Y/n! Oh thank goodness you're alright, you had me so worried yesterday when you suddenly collapsed, you scared the shit out of me when you wouldn't wake up."

You placed a hand on her cheek in attempts to soothe her, and to your luck it worked.
"Hey, hey. It's alright. I'm alright, and very much awake right now, just slightly bloodied and bruised."
She breathed out a laugh before laying her hand on top of yours.
"But.. are you really alright? Yesterday you came in so frantic."

"Let's go up on the roof for air, I'll need it as I explain everything." You stated, looking at her with pleading eyes.
She nodded as she stood up, reaching out her arm towards you so that she could help you yet again.

And in a quickie, you both made it up the roof with little to no problem, thanks to Vi of course.
She sat down as you sat beside her, looking out into the thousands of roofs and buildings that began to glow with the slight sunlight.
"So much happened yesterday. When I went back.. Silco was there to greet me. We managed to get into an argument pretty quickly, and in the end he made it clear that he gave zero shits about me. It wasn't a surprise.. I know, but in the moment his words hurt."

She snaked her arm around you in a comforting manner, rubbing small circles on your arm.
"I know he was always an ass, and that he never was worth the time, but I always had that speck of hope deep down that made me believe he actually cared about me, that he thought of me like his daughter. I always clung to that ounce, always hoping it was true, though I knew it wasn't, I just chose to think otherwise."
She sighed as her brows furrowed, looking down at the floor.

"Y/n. It's human to feel that way, to feel hurt, angry, all of the above. Your heart is just so full of love enough so that it made you forget Silco was an ass for most of the time, it made you look up to him. It isn't your fault that you drifted away, it's his. And you know what? Good. He never deserved your company anyway."

Your hand made its way to find hers, and you gave it a slight squeeze.
"I know. You and everybody else here made me realize that, thankfully. But there's still something thats bothering me..."
You looked down into the abyss as your brows pinched together in worry.
"Yesterday I also learned that Silco's dangerous. He and his men are capable of so many things.. hell, they were the ones who caught us off guard yesterday."

Her brows shot up in bewilderment, but allowed you to continue nonetheless.
"He had some issues with Vander in the past. I don't know what it was exactly, but it has left him to be furious at Vander. Silco has intentions of hurting him.. of hurting all of you. I won't let that happen, but I worry so goddamn much."
Your eyes began to water slightly as you gazed up to meet hers, your heart aching at the fact that you could've potentially put them in even more danger.

How could you have been so stupid to not realize it before?
You felt like a traitor, having been alliances with the evil piece of human scum.
You felt like even more of a traitor due to the fact that you looked up to a man like that.
"Gosh I'm so sorry Vi. Im sorry."
You muttered as a tear escaped, and you rushed to wipe it away.

"Don't apologize; never say sorry to me for the actions of someone else. You are not at fault Y/n, and you and I both know you are not the bad guy in this situation, it's him.
Vander and all of us are very much capable of protecting one another, and we won't let him get his way."
Vi exclaimed as she wiped away another tear, looking right into your eyes as a reassurance,
as an affirmation that she was very much serious about what she was saying.

You smiled slightly at her words, and quickly wrapped your arms around her.
She melted in your embrace, and the both of you stayed like that for a while.
"You always know how to make me feel better Vi. Thank you."
She hummed.
"That's my job, so you're very welcome."

After you expressed your troubles, the both of you just talked a while, enjoying one another's presence.

•. ゜★。・゜☆ .•