Heartfelt & Corny Convos.

The Last Drop's neon sign practically shined in your face, and you had to squint a little to even read the sign.
"Holy cow. This place is bad-ass up close."
"It sure is. But that's because it has one hell of a bad-ass owner."
Vi replied with a wink, and immediately you were distracted as Powder pulled you towards the entrance.
"You're going to love it in here Y/n! And Vander will like you very much, I'm sure of it."

She practically dragged you along with enthusiasm, and thankfully you didn't hit your forehead this time.
When you entered, your mouth pretty much fell to the floor.
It was so cool. There were plenty of people, all drinking and enjoying their time.
Nonetheless, you really couldn't stay to gawk at the scenery since Powder was still dragging you along.

She finally stopped in front of a bar, and plopped you down on a seat. She sat next to you eagerly, and soon the rest of the gang did too.
Vi managed to sit next to you, which you weren't complaining for.
"Vander! We've brought you a new guest."
Exclaimed Powder, hoping Vander would emerge from wherever the hell he was.
And that he did, popping up out of nowhere.

The man was rather tall, scruffy beard with white streaks of age in it. He was built, making you wonder if he was the blueprint of Vi, and if maybe he passed on the talent of fighting to her.
"So I see. Nice to meet you young lady, I'm Vander."
He stated with a rather thick accent, as he held out his hand, to which you clasped firmly.
"Nice to meet you Sir, I'm Y/n; at your services."
He nodded.
"Please, call me Vander. Sir makes me feel older than what I already am, and if we're being honest, I don't need more years added. But anyways, what brings you here? Did these kids kidnap you?"

You laughed. They sorta did, but you weren't complaining.
Vi was quick to respond, as she wrapped her arm around your shoulders and brought you close.
"We actually found her on the streets. We felt bad, so we decided to keep her. Isn't she adorable?" She stated, patting your head as though you were dog.
Powder and the others laughed, and even Vander did too.

"That is so not true. I actually met them when I-"
You were cut off as Vi's hand clapped over your mouth.
"When we were wandering about in the streets. Duh, it's like I was telling you. She's just a little shy, aren't you Y/n?"
She intervened, a rather threatening look in her eyes.
"Yeah! Yeah. Totally."
You stated, nodding your head.
Vander's brow shot up in suspicion, but before he could even say anything, Powder made conversation.

"She even brought me these tools! Y/n shares my interest; she also likes to build stuff. It's great!" Powder exclaimed as she took a tool you gave her from her pocket and showed it to Vander, meanwhile a bright smile plastered on his face.
"That is wonderful Powder. Well, I've got to head out to tend the customers kids. Stay out of trouble will ya'? Lovely meeting you Y/n."

And with that Vander left, and Vi finally let you go. Not gonna lie, you kinda wished she hadn't.
"That was the infamous Vander for you.
By the way, what happened at the market stays between us... he doesn't need to know about it..."
She muttered, Powder nodding along.
"He doesn't like us stealing things from that area. But, what he doesn't know wont kill him."
Powder replied with a mischievous look on her face.
"Jeez you guys seek trouble instead of staying away from it huh?"
"Yup!" Exclaimed Ekko.

•.      •.                       •.

Everyone sorta parted once heading inside the hideout, meanwhile you and Vi had somehow ended up on the rooftop, the sun slowly setting.
"Thank you for putting up with me this whole time, by the way. I deeply enjoyed it, and I appreciate it too."
You stated, eyes never leaving the view in front of the both of you.
"Don't mention it. You were pretty fun to hang out with, I see some great potential in you."
You giggled.
"Potential? What, to become your next fighting student?"
Vi rolled her eyes playfully, before turning to you.

"Potential for you to be a friend. Someone who I can trust, bond with. Believe it or not, I have never gotten this comfortable with anyone before. Sure, Powder has been close, but I can't really be my true self with her; it's always been a facade of someone who is strong and put together all the time. Someone I'm not. I need to be her role model. Meanwhile with you, it isn't that way."
She stated.
Your eyes softened, and soon you realized she wasn't joking.
"Im glad. I won't let you down Vi, I promise. You just gotta promise you wont let me down either." You said, brow raised.

She breathed out a laugh.
"Of course not. I don't do that. That's not in Vi logic."
"Hmm, I could've sworn heartfelt moments were not apart of Vi logic. And 'corny' conversations."
"Gahhh stop using everything against me!!"
"Never!!"
"You suck, you know that?"
"You know you like me 100%."

"You have got to be kidding me! Quit doing that."
"Never."

           •.                  ゜★。・゜☆                   .•