Tip from Little Man.

You and Vi were now up top on the roof, watching the stars and seeing the glittering lights from Piltover.
Her hand was laid atop of yours, and you had a big smile on your face enough so that you looked like a dumbfounded idiot.
Right now though, you definitely were a dumbfounded idiot reasonably so.

"Violet, Y/n, have you girls seen-"
Vander stopped midway as he was now on the roof with you both, and you were quick to avert his gaze.
Not quick enough though, as he now had a smug smirk in his face, similar to the one Vi would always display.
"I take it today went smoothly Vi?"

She put her hands atop of her face in embarrassment as you laughed.
You had finally understood what Vander meant.
"It sure did Vander." You replied as a grin took over your face.
"Good. It's about time, everybody except the both of you knew. Well, I'll leave you both be."
He finished, and he went back down the stairs.

You nudged Vi.
"You talked to Vander about your little crush on me?" You mocked in a singsong tone, poking her on the shoulder as you dragged your words.
"Ugh shut up."
"Aww! You're getting all red."
She faced the other way, but you knew that wouldn't help much as you could still see the pink spreading onto her ears.

You laid your head on her shoulder as you continued watching ahead, taking ahold of her hand during the process.
"I think it's sweet."
"Oh please, you think it's amusing."
"No! Not at all, I swear."
She sighed, laying your head atop of yours.
"He already knew. Said I was always too obvious, so he convinced me to muck up the courage to ask you to be something more than friends. He went away and purposely left us both alone so that I could finally ask you, which I will admit was genius of the old man."

You smiled.
"That was very brave of you my knight in shining armor."
She chuckled.
"If you say so my damsel in distress."
The both of you stayed like that for a while in comfortable silence, simply just admiring the moment before it would slip away.

That is until she broke the silence.
"Could you stay the night with me?"
"I don't know Vi.. you know the stories I have of Silco. What if he goes to check on me and sees im not there?"
"Oh come onn. That boss of yours doesn't seem to give a damn anymore. When's the last time he actually said goodnight to you?"
You sat and thought for a minute.
She was right, it had been months since he last went to check up on you. Most of the time it was just brief small talk during the day, if he managed to catch you in time.
He began to spend more and more time down at the lab to work on his shimmer with Singed, and you rarely got to see him.

Silco had not noticed your lack of appearances; He simply didn't care.
You looked down at the floor, and sighed.
"I guess you're right. It wont hurt to stay just this night."
Vi noticed your slight change in demeanor, and she simply wrapped her arm around you in a comforting manner.
"Don't worry about it Cupcake. Y'know, if he hadn't been this careless, we never would have met."

You breathed out a laugh, shaking your head.
"If you say so."
"It's true! We probably wouldn't even be here right now. You'd be stuck in that little cave of yours tinkering whatever project, and I'd probably be wandering around the Lanes."
"You never know Vi."
"I guess you're right. We'll never know for sure, but it's best to just focus on the present."
You nodded, thinking about all the sweet moments the two of you spent beforehand.

You laughed, suddenly remembering one when you first met.
"What's so funny?"
"I know you said to focus on the present but.. you remember when we first met, and you had shown me practically the whole Undercity? You never did tell me why you did it!"
She smiled.
"I can't believe you still remember that!"
"Of course I do! I'm still dying to know about your silly little secret."
She scoffed.
"Fineee, I guess you deserve to know after all this time. It's because I thought you were cute, so I wanted to make a small move. It worked didn't it?"