Bubbling Fountain.

.•1 Year Later•.

With time, Vi and yours' friendship grew like a strong tree. First, it started off as a tiny seedling with a whole lot of hope and strength. And somehow, someway, it bloomed into something so beautiful. Pretty soon had you found yourself surprised at the feelings that began to bloom in your chest like little flowers when you'd catch the pink haired girl's sight.

How you'd internally squirm when she'd laugh.
How you felt like you would melt under her gaze.
How you'd always catch yourself staring at her with such admiration, that you wouldn't even realize. She was unreal. Too perfect for this world, you thought.
Sooner or later the feelings were reciprocated, unbeknownst to the both of you.
But everyone else knew, of course. You two were just too blindsided to see.

Vander would smirk when the two of you would spend the day talking away, the both of you in your own little word afar from everyone else.
Powder would giggle when the both of you'd get so competitive with each other in the games, that you were too silly to even realize how in love the both of you looked.
Mylo and Claggor would sneak knowing glances to each other when the two of you teased the other, a small pink blush always forming on Vi's face.
It was like everyone in the entire Lanes knew.
Everyone except for you,
And her of course.
•. •. •.

Today you had barely managed to sneak out past Silco; but fortunately, he had no suspicion whatsoever of your actions. And even though you wouldn't mind him being concerned over you missing, since thats what normal 'caretakers' would've felt, you were still a tad bit relieved that he could care less. Either way, you knew he wasn't a normal 'caretaker'.

Regardless, Silco not giving a shit about you was the least of your worries. The top priority of today was to head on over to The Last Drop with the gang, and spend the rest of your day there.

And in a quickie, you arrived to the place that felt the most like home.
You walked in like how you normally would, only to be greeted by a rather sneaky-looking Vander.
"Ah, Y/n! So glad you're here."
You smiled, walking up to him.
"So glad to see you here Vander, what's up?"
He was busy putting a few things from the bar in order, but was still keeping conversation nonetheless.

"Well you see, today I have to run a few errands with the boys and Pow-pow. I just ask that you accompany Vi today in taking over the bar, y'know to keep order, meanwhile I take care of what I need to do."
He stated whilst cleaning a glass, not meeting you in the eyes.

You were rather suspicious of the sudden notice, but you were still glad to help out anyway.
"Of course! Is that all?"
"Yup!" He stated as he emerged from behind the counter, wiping his hands from the dust.
With that, he took off downstairs and re-emerged with Powder, Claggor, and Mylo. Vi trailed along with a rather lost look, but it seemed to melt away when her eyes met yours.
You smiled bright, cheeks growing slightly warm.

"Y/n!"
Powder came up to you as eager as always, and was quick to wrap your arms around you in an enthusiastic manner.
"Hey Pow-pow! Y'know, I come here everyday, and you always seem to greet me like I haven't seen you in years."
"That's not true. You weren't here for a whole week once!"
She mumbled while letting you go. You sighed, ruffling her pretty blue hair. "My apologies."

"Hey Y/n." Greeted Claggor, to which you smiled at. "Claggor! I take it you're still having to take care of the lil troublemaker known as Mylo?"You joked, always finding ways to mock Mylo upon greeting Claggor. Always.
He chuckled, and Mylo rolled his eyes.
"Nice to see you too Mylo."
You were gonna turn to Vi, but you noticed she was gone from her anterior spot.