Frisky.

After the little secret exchange, you and Vi did seem to get to know one another better. Slightly. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day, and nor was a strong friendship. Slowly but surely? Definitely.
Getting to know one another took time and experience.

Now the 6 of you were heading on over to a food place under Vi's orders.
Unbeknownst to any of you, all of you had spent a little bit more time than expected at the practice, to which Mylo called you and Vi out on claiming that you both "didn't do anything and were sitting on your lazy asses", which got him a free punch from Vi.
The long time spent caused all of you to end up hungry, so now the lot of you were heading on over to a place suggested by Vi.

The food back at the lab was... interesting.
Silco would not bother to get good food, he just got 'food' to get on by and survive off of, so that left you with a displeasure for it.
Frankly you were grateful Silco even provided you with it, but jeez it sucked ass anyways.

"Have you ever been to the food place before?"
asked Ekko, the question directed to you.
"No, actually."
You replied.
His brow raised in suspicion, as if he was secretly judging you, along with Powder.
Given the reaction, it was best to assume that the place was very well known, and that you gave the impression of a bore.

"Remember guys, she lives under a rock."
Replied Vi, having a smug look under her face.
"No kidding."
"Shut it Mylo."
"How come you get to joke about that but not me?!"
"Because I'm Vi. And I'm the best of the best, not you."
Mylo practically deflated at her comment, but still had a glare on his face regardless.
Vi simply kept on walking with a triumphant look on her face, hands in her pockets.
You trailed along all of them, eyes wandering to every corner and alley in awe.

Until they landed on a particularly crowded area,  a strong aroma of food wafting through the air.
"We're finally here, thank god; I would not able to wait any minute longer."
Muttered Vi, turning to look at you, as the others were already in the colorful booth with anticipation.
"Shit! I forgot to bring money."
You stated, completely forgetting what Vi said and entering a state of panic.
"Damn, tough luck. Seems like you won't be eating today."
She replied with a rather evil smirk on her face, and that just made your face heat up in embarrassment.

How could you be so stupid?! The one time you don't bring your money is the one time you need it.
Your thoughts came to a halt when she let out a rather loud laugh.
"God you're so gullible! Im joking Y/n, don't take half of what I say seriously. Don't worry, It's on the house."
"What?! I can't do that to you-"
"Yes you can, because I said so."
"No."
"Uh.. yeah."
She stated, grabbing your hand and pulling you along with force.

"Okay but you'll let me pay you back, right?"
"Uh huh. Stop trying to be polite or I will smack you, by the way."
Vi stated, looking back at you with a playful glare.
You don't think she was joking either, so you decided to zip it.

Everyone had already sat down, and you and Vi filled up the last empty seats in the corner.
"Im gonna get you the same plate as mine; trust me on this, it's the best thing you could ever ask for in this place."
You nodded, a smile on your face.
"Jericho! Lovely to see you on this fine evening."

The figure you presumed to be Jericho turned around to face Vi, and a grin made its way to his face. He laughed, and nodded.
"We'll all have our usuals, except double my usual. We have an extra customer for you today."
He made a noise of surprise, and muttered something incoherent to the pink haired girl.
"What?! Non-sense Jericho! It's only been a day."
She replied, shaking her head side to side.
He grumbled, a suspicious look on his face, before facing the grill yet again and began cooking the food.

"What'd he ask?"
Her cheeks dusted with pink, but she was quick to shake it off.
"Oh nothing, just good ol' Jericho asking about the job."
You hummed.
"Job? What do you guys do?"
She grinned.
"We steal."