Secrets are key.

Not long after I woke up, I was headed on over to the place from before. I had to admit, a rather large grin was displayed on my face.
And as promised, I had a few handy tools and pieces for Powder that she could use for any future projects.
I felt pretty bad for not bringing anything else for the others, but I really didn't have anything to bring since I knew absolutely nothing about them.
Hopefully, that would change soon.
These people seemed to have a good heart, and they sure were fun people to hang around, even if  I had only spent about a day with them so far.

And soon I found myself knocking on the window of the building.
Almost immediately, Powder opened it.
"Y/n! Glad you're here, come on!"
She quickly seized my hand and pulled me through. Too quickly though, as I hit my head with a loud 'bang' on the side of the window.
"Oops- Sorry Y/n."
"Yeah.. no worries."
I replied, rubbing the now swollen area in order to ease the pain.

But of course, there stood Vi laughing her ass off at my situation.
"Well good day to you too." I replied monotonously, sending a rather playful glare
over to her. She smiled back.
"Sorry. It was pretty funny though, amazing way to start the day."
"Yeah yeah."
I rolled my eyes, taking in my surroundings yet again. Now instead of the whole group, it was just Powder and Vi.
"Where are the others?"
"Psh Mylo and Claggor? Why need them when we're clearly the life of the party."
I chuckled, enjoying the fluent sarcasm of the pink haired girl.

"I guess you're right. Ah, Powder, I brought you these!"
I exclaimed, grabbing my pouch and opening it to share its content just as I remembered.
"These are a few pieces I thought you might use, and some handy dandy tools in case you want em!"
Her eyes were wide with excitement as she scanned the items, wide smile spread on her face.
"Y/n these are just the pieces I needed, thank you thank you!!"

And before I knew it, she brought me in for a hug.
I was surprised, but I think that was an understatement. Truth be told I had forgotten how nice it felt to be wrapped up in a hug, for it had been so long since I experienced the feeling.
It felt nice, even if Powder was a tad bit shorter than me and she was mostly just hugging my lower half.
I hugged back, patting her head.
"Glad you can find use of them, I was worried you might've already had parts similar to these and wouldn't need them."
I looked over to Vi who had a slight smile on her face, though she quickly hid it once my eyes met hers.
"Sorry I couldn't bring you anything Vi, I don't really know what to get you."

She shook her head. "Don't worry about it. We need to get to know each other before doing so Miss Outsider."
I smiled, finding the nickname quite fitting.
Powder had let go to sort out her new tools and trinkets, and I was standing around rather awkwardly.
"Don't fret, we'll find something to do, our days are far more interesting than just sitting on our asses."
"I sure hope so, that's what my days consist of and I'm sure as hell bored of it."

"Why stay away from all the excitement?! I'm sure work can wait every once in a while."
I registered her words, looking down at the floor, searching for the right answer.
"Well.. I mean I had never found a reason to go out and explore, and well, work usually consumes my time. To be frank, I don't have anyone to go out with either; kinda defeats the purpose of exploring if theres no one to explore with you."
I replied, fiddling with my fingers.
"Hey, don't worry about it. Now, you do have people to explore with you. Hell, you even have me, and I'm like the world's greatest adventurer."
She stated, looking into my eyes with a small smile on her lips. I couldn't help but smile back, now feeling better about the situation.

"Yikes, I sure did leave a number on you huh?"
She exclaimed, now focusing on the bruise on my cheek. "Ehhh it's nothing I can't handle. I've gotten way worse due to my projects. You get used to it after a while."
Her brow shot up in bewilderment, but proceeded to shake her head with a slight laugh.
"You sure are interesting Miss Outsider. Rather reckless too eh?"
"Reckless is my middle name."
"So I can tell, but I assure you I think it'll even become your first name once you start hanging with us more."
"I'm not complaining."