AU part 2

"What are we gonna do?" I asked after we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Dally." Johnny said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Dallas will know what to do." Johnny said standing back up.

"Alright, come on Pony." I said standing up and pulling Ponyboy with me.

~~~

We ran all the way to Buck's place where Dallas lives. Johnny knocked quickly and the door opened to Buck, there was a party going on so I'm surprised he heard the knocking.

"What you lot want?" Buck asked.

"We gotta see Dally." Johnny said.

"Busy." Buck replied and went to close the door.

"Just tell him its Ponyboy, Johnny and (Y/N) he'll come." Johnny spoke quickly.

"Come on." Johnny begged. Buck shut the door.

"Great what do we do now?" I asked shaking. The boys ran over to the window and peered inside

The door opened again revealing a shirtless Dallas Winston.

"What do you guys want?" He asked.

"Johnny killed a soc." I said quietly.

"Alright, good for you, let's go." Dally said looking around.

"I figured you could get us out if anyone could Dal, I'm sorry I got you away from this party and all but I don't know what to do man." Johnny stuttered

"I was just trying to get some sleep, I got into a fight with Sheppard tonight. Let's see what I can do about this mess, come in." Dally said grabbing Ponyboy and Johnny with me in between and pulled us inside.

"Ponyboy are you wet?" Dally asked.

"Yeah I'm okay." Ponyboy replied.

"Are you kidding? You were shivering like anything out there." I said to him.

"Shut up (Y/N)." Pony replied "I'll be fine."

We started walking inside and up to Dally's room. Ponyboy got distracted and walked into another room, Dally quickly pulled him back.

"Hey Ponyboy hurry up, you'll die of pneumonia before the cops even get to you." Dally said pushing us up the stairs.

We all walked into Dally's room and Ponyboy immediately stripped off his soaking wet sweatshirt. Dally threw a towel at him which he wrapped it around himself.

I looked into a mirror in Dally's room to see I had a bruise forming on my cheek and my hair was messy.

"God I look a right mess." I mumbled pulling my hair tie out and flicked my head over to tie it up again.

"Oh shit (Y/N)." Dally swore.

"What?" I asked spinning around.

Dally walked up to me and lifted my shirt up, I was about to hit him and yell at him but then I noticed what he was looking at.

All across my stomach were brusies from the socs kicks.

"I'll be fine." I grumbled pulling down my shirt.

Dally walked back to the other side of the room. "Hey don't point that thing at me will ya? It's loaded."

I looked over to see Johnny had a gun that he was stuffing into his jeans.

"Here you goes it's fifty bucks." Dallas said handing me the money as I walked back towards them.

"Look I'm not gonna be the one to tell your big brother about this and get my head kicked in." Dally said to Ponyboy who looked as if he might burst into tears.