Johnny

A/N: this is kinda crap but I started this weeks ago and wanted to finish it, even though it sucks especially the ending oh my gosh I can't write endings.  Enjoy, please vote maybe and feel free to request an imagine! 

My hand began to cramp just as I started on the shading of his hair. Hours must've passed since I started the drawing as my family downstairs had gone completely silent and my drawing was almost finished. A quick glance at my alarm clock confirmed it that it was almost one in the morning, taking a step back and properly studying my drawing it jarred me. I had no idea who I'd been drawing when I started sketching hours ago. Now the picture was clear, I'd been drawing Johnny. That quiet, terrified boy. My best friend. The boy I was head over heels for, not that I'd ever tell him as I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship and lose him. Even though he always looked scared of everything and a bruise or a cut often adorned his face I thought he was one of the cutest boys I'd ever seen. I sighed deeply as I began packing away my sketchbook and pencils, Johnny would never understand how much I liked him, I'd do anything for that boy.

"(Y/N)." A voice whispered scaring me senseless.

"Holy shit!" I swore as my book and pencils went flying around my room.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." Johnny's laughter filled my ears and despite my racing heartbeat I was suddenly overcome with happiness and grinned up at the tan boy.

"You scared the hell out of me Johnny." I whispered, all of a sudden aware of how quiet everything was.

"I'm really sorry doll, your window was open and you didn't hear me calling out so I just climbed in." Johnny explained trying desperately to suppress his laughter.

"It's fine Johnny, but what are you doing here?" I asked standing up.

"My parents kicked me out again." His laughter cut off as quickly as it had started.

"Oh Johnny, I'm so-"

"What's this?" Before I could react Johnny had my sketchbook in hand and was studying my drawing. It had fallen open on the sketch of him I realised and my face began to burn mercilessly.

"Is this me?" He asked his dark eyes meeting mine.

"No." I lied wringing my hands together nervously.

"It's really good (y/n), you're really talented." Johnny compliments handing me back the book.

"Thanks." I mumbled. We both just stood there for a few moments in an awkward and tense silence.

"Did you want to spend the night?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Please?"

"Of course, you can have the bed-"

"No, we'll share." Johnny had spent the night a few times before and every time I insisted he take my bed and he would insist we share and we would. After cleaning up the mess of pencils I dropped when Johnny frightened me, we both climbed into my bed. It was a little bit of a tight squeeze but I didn't mind and Johnny had yet to complain.

"Hey (y/n)?" I was just beginning to doze off when Johnny spoke.
"Yeah?"

"Look at me." I turned around to face him. He smiled before leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips.

"I really like you (y/n), I'm sorry if you don't feel the same." He mumbled clearly embarrassed. This time I kissed him.

"Trust me I do." I whispered hoping he couldn't see the blush covering my cheeks.

"Oh thank gosh. Will you be my girl?" He breathed and wrapped an arm around me.

"Yes of course Johnny." I grinned shamelessly, Johnny Cade likes me and now my best friend is mine. I couldn't be happier.