Darry

"I don't know (Y/N), I look pretty stupid." Darry called from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Nonsense!" I replied whilst seated on his bed, "Come out and lemme see!"

I heard the click of the door handle and it slowly swung outwards revealing Darry standing awkwardly in the bathroom. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Yeah yeah yeah, laugh it up, I look ridiculous." He sighed crossing his arms.

I couldn't help it. I threw my head back and let out howling laughter. He was dressed as a vampire, and my god did he look funny.

He had a black and red cape tied around his neck which only just reached his lower back. He had a fake tuxedo on that wasn't straight and fake vampire teeth in his mouth accompanied with lines of fake blood.

The tall and muscular guy looked out of place and awkward dressed like this.

"Sorry, sorry." I breathed deeply to stop my giggles.

"You look great Darry." I lied.

He pushed his weight onto one foot, pushing his hip out and cocked an eyebrow at me. The sassy stance and his ridiculous attire caused me to start laughing again.

"Okay you've had your laughs, now get into your costume." Darry sat beside me.

My laughter suddenly cut off abruptly and I stared at him with utter confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Put on your Halloween costume."

"My Halloween costume?"

"Do I speak another language babe?"

"Oh no I'm not going, much less dressing up." I replied cooly grinning.

"Think again." He smirked.

"No I refuse to dress up." I crossed my arms and turned my head away from him.

"Besides, I don't have a costume."

"Your costume's in the bathroom." He explained ignoring my earlier statement.

I made a noise in my throat and turned my nose up at him.

"If you dress up we'll go trick or treating." He teased.

I huffed loudly. He knew my weaknesses. I climbed to my feet and stalked to the bathroom.

"Stupid boys and their stupid costumes." I muttered.

"I think you're forgetting who accepted the invitation!" Darry hollered from the bed as I slammed the bathroom door.

■■■

"Darry I hate you!" I shouted from inside the small bathroom.

His laughter was confirmation enough that he was enjoying my frustration.

"Come on out darl!" He shouted back.

"I don't wanna."

"Well its either that or stay camped out in the bathroom for the rest of the night."

That being the last thing I wanted to do I awkwardly unlocked the door and shuffled into Darry's line of sight.

I was in a short and extremely tight wonder woman costume. Though I must say I looked good in it, I felt extremely uncomfortable as it hugged certain places.

"See? You look perfect." Darry grinned.

"I think you accidentally got it a size too small."

"No. That was intentional." He grinned.

"Screw you Darrel Curtis!" I cried stomping my foot.

We both stared at each other for a moment. Him grinning, me glaring, before we burst into fits of laughter.
We both looked extremely ridiculous in our costumes.

"Can we just stay in tonight?" I pouted.

"Sure babe." He replied pulling out his fake teeth.

I changed back into my pajamas and threw myself on the bed beside Darry who had taken off the tuxedo shirt and cape and was now rubbing the fake blood off, well attempting.

"Yeah that doesn't come off easily." I smirked.

He sighed loudly causing me to start laughing again.

Im so sorry if that was shit but I had the Halloween idea and I thought it'd be funny with Darry.