p.2

Hey again losers. Hope you enjoy!

~~~

"Well, we ought to decide soon. I estimate the baby's due... It's not a constant progression, assumingly logarithmic, but were I to graph the fetal developments thus far..." Vision rambles, doing calculations in his head, while Wanda happily tucks into the fruit bowl.

"He's gonna be here before you figure it out." Wanda tells him pointedly.

"The nearest I can conclude is that Billy-"

"Tommy." Wanda interrupts.

"Bunny!" Emma exclaims, joining in.

"Mm." Vision hums. "Is due... Friday afternoon!"

"In three days?" Wanda gasps. "Maybe I should sit down."

"Yay! Baby coming soon!" Emma cheers as the family make there way back downstairs.

"Yes they are!" Wanda replies, matching her excitement while taking her from Vision, setting Emma on her hip.

"Wanda darling, you need to rest." Vision protests, as Emma accidentally kicks Wanda's stomach, causing her to gasp slightly.

"Stay still, Em." Wanda tells the toddler, turning to her husband.

"Stop worrying, Vis. I'm just fine." She assures him, as Emma plays with her Mom's long ginger hair.

~~~

It was a few hours later, and Wanda stomach seemed to be getting even bigger by the hour.

Wanda was currently preparing Dinner for later, with Emma sitting on the kitchen floor with her toys.

Vision was standing with one of Emma's dolls by the dining room table.

"I think we have an understanding." Vision tells the doll before setting it down in the table. "Start the clock."

Wanda hits a stopwatch in the kitchen as Vision puts a diaper on the doll using his super speed.

"Time." Vision declares, holding up his hands.

Wanda stops the stop watch. "Your personal best." She smiles.

"Yes! We are nothing if not prepared." Vision assures her, making Wanda furrow her eyebrows slightly.

"Don't you remember changing Emma?" Wanda asks him. "It was only a year or so ago."

"I'm just brushing up on my skills, darling." Vison tells her. "We have to be prepared."

Wanda nods after a few seconds, glancing at Emma as she stood up from the floor, walking over to her father.

"Gimme!" Emma whines, making grabby hands at the toy that Vision had taken.

"What do you say, Emma?" Vision asks the child, who pouts slightly.

"Pwease?" Emma adds, cutely.

Vision takes the diaper off the doll and hands it back to his daughter, who immediately takes it and runs to the other side of the living room, behind the couch.

"Keep an eye on her." Wanda warns, continuing to cut the vegetables. "She keeps forgetting to ask me to help her go potty because she's to engrossed in her game."

Vision nods, continuing to read the pregnancy book.

Suddenly Wanda gasps, holding her stomach. "Ooh!"

"Darling?" Vision questions, immediately alert.

"Ooh." Wanda exclaims, furrowing her eyebrows. "Do any of your books talk about this? It's not painful, but it's strange."