Pink

《《Alessandro's POV 》》

I called her Pink because she always turns plum pink when she's around me. She finally knows who I am and I hope it doesn't change the way she thought of me before.

But that's impossible.

She wants to get something to eat and I  told her to take one of the cars to McDonald's but she doesn't know how to drive.

She is asking for a lot more than I give but that's only because people never really ask. I thought for a while that maybe I should take her. I lowkey want to take her but once again it will raise suspicion that I might be treating her like she is my girlfriend which I don't like.

On top of the suprised looks I'll get from my men we have the ladies in the medical department  who are obsessed with me. If I'm hurt I  prefer male doctors because the female ones just love to examine shit that just doesn't need examining.

Lets check his biceps if they are doing alright.
Lets check his quad muscles to see if they have been pulled.
Lets check if he has bruised ribs, #my abs. They are so obnoxious. I guess I won't need a male doctor anymore now that I have Martina. If I  took Martina to McDonald's the ladies would be jealous and assume there is something between us.

They will treat her like a slut and they will gossip about her behind her back and give her a tough time. I  won't do that to Martina."Uhm, I have alot of work to do but I'll ask my right hand man Ricardo  to take you. He is much nicer so you have nothing to wory about." I said before taking my phone and calling him. "Yo Ricardo, could you come to my room and take Martina to McDonald's she's hungry and she can't drive"

Ricardo: " wow you're actually being nice to a new comer, that's surprising"

"I'm not, she just..."

Ricardo: " she just what Alessandro. Did you sleep with her.

"Yes, I mean no, yes but not like that"

Ricardo: "mmmmkay I see how it is"

"Shut the fuck up and take her to go eat before I loose my mind and shoot your nuts off!"

I hate him so much sometimes. How did I end up becoming bestfriends with this imbecile. Whatever he always has my back so I'll let it slip. Ricardo came knocking on my door and he walked in his eye's lit up when he saw Martina which made my fist clench and unclench I don't know why. "Hello there I'm Ricardo" he said giving off his nice guy vibes, don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy but he's a killer like me. "Hey, I'm  Martina " pink says with her normal kind tone.

Pink held her hand out for a handshake but I guess Ricardo had other plans. He took her hand and planted a gentle kiss on it and that made me want to vomit.
She was no longer pink , now she was red.
M

y jaw tightens seeing  her like that at the hands of Ricardo, the dumbass."Yeah yeah, just take her to eat out and bring her back before eight or else next time you see me I  won't be Alessandro I  will be The Godfather" I  said rolling my eyes before they left.

They leave the room and I sigh before running a hand through my hair. Before I even get the chance to think Christina comes walking  in and I  turn to see her in a robe.
What the hell does she want now.

"Alessandro how was L.A, I  tried calling you  but you never picked up" she said in her seductive voice walking  closer and closer to me her hips swaying side to side.

I hate her she is such a nasty bitch.

"What the hell do you want Christina?" I scowl looking down at her. She fiddles with her hands a little a few inches away from me, and then she does something. She grabs my belt buckle and pulls it so I  get close to her but I push her and she hits the ground hard. "Christina you're such a lousy whore I don't fucking want you, the other night was a one night stand I was drunk and bored,and after that you are nothing to me, leave my room or I won't hesitate to shoot you!" I snap.

"Oh I see it's that girl Martina isn't it Alessandro" she snickered  "you're such a stupid thing, at first I found it amusing but now its sad how pathetic you are that you blame me not fucking you on a new comer; PATHETIC" I spit at her. She screams like a little child and storms out . Uhhhh finally some fucking peace. I lay on my bed thinking about the usual, my next kill, my next deal , Martina , the next shoot out.

Wait what why is Martina on that list? I have no fucking clue.

I look around my room, all I see is misery. I see a large painting of me sitting on a golden thrown that sits on top of stacks of money and holding a skull in my hand with blood dripping out of my fingers. Love that painting. I look at another one where I'm sitting on a white coach in my fathers  Old-School bowler hat that casts a shadow on half of my face.I've gotten used to this life, it never really scared me. I don't get scared I've never been scared people are scared of me.

This life has made me the richest man alive, underground though. Outsiders still think its Ellon Musk how sad he doesnt own a quarter of the shit that I  do, but only I know that. I don't get why people bother me with emotions, that shit is useless. You tell me it's ok to cry, I  disagree it's  a waste of time and energy.

Where does crying ever get you. I'm  not going to lie and say I have never cried, I  have once when my mother got killed. I was 8 years old so you can imagine how painful it is. I cried I  didn't stop, it took my time and my energy and still my mom was dead so crying doesn't get you anywhere so I learnt.  But others don't. I need to stop thinking about random shit it's tiring. I go to my bed and close my eyes half asleep half awake.